I would pay my hard earned money for a signed setlist!

Started by Max5130, Nov 12, 2015, 01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max5130

I know they are selling the waterfall box set with a signed setlist. I already have a waterfall box set. But! I would be willing to pay my hard earned money for a signed setlist!

buymycar

I suppose you could buy the box set with setlist and then try and sell the box set.

Max5130

That's my very last option. Everybody I know who likes MMJ already has a box set or vinyl. I would much rather pay money for a setlist. But, whatever happens happens.

buymycar

You could try selling it at your local record store, if you have one. I don't know if the indie record stores were ever able to order them. However, there's no way they will pay full price for it since they're looking to make a profit.

This sale is making me wonder just how many of the deluxe box sets were made. Of course, the Circuital box set lasted for quite awhile, too.

Max5130

Thanks for the advice! That's a good question on how many box sets were made. I'm also thinking shipping and handling will be more then a few dollars.

buymycar

Free Domestic Shipping on orders over $49 in the store now. Perfect time to grab one of these!

MickeyReds

As long as you keep a straight face...