New Bonnaroo Source

Started by Evelyn_Is_Too_Real, Jun 24, 2008, 03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry Ewok

QuoteThe third version that was submitted in a single 200MB link via MegaUpload was the best by far. No weird audio pops, no songs cut off.

Is this the version posted on Thesteamengine???

I have no idea. I found the link somewhere around here. If I'm not mistaken, the engine had two versions - the first one (taper) and one of the two XM's, if not both.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

ritchiem4812

The source info on demonoid says:

XM on Directv->Audigy4->sound Forge->CD Wave Editor->Flac

Surely if this whole show was broadcast on TV, I would have known about it by now. Just wanting to make sure there isn't a dvd of this show for trade yet. Thanks.

Kory

QuoteThe source info on demonoid says:

Surely if this whole show was broadcast on TV, I would have known about it by now. Just wanting to make sure there isn't a dvd of this show for trade yet. Thanks.

XM radio comes with DirecTv so it was just audio on a pictureless channel. I wish there were video but we're lucky to have got the beautiful audio we did.
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.
Also, [url="http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com"]http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com[/url]

ritchiem4812

XM radio comes with DirecTv so it was just audio on a pictureless channel. I wish there were video but we're lucky to have got the beautiful audio we did.

Oh yes! How silly of me. I forgot about the XM channels on DirecTV and I usually listen to a few of them on the weekends. Thanks.

jttouch2

Anybody have this soundboard rip from Bonnaroo 08 they could share as well??? Thanks!

Lonndown27

OH MY GOD A NEARLY TEN YEAR BUMP!!!  i dont know if this exists in circulation yet, but my fucking god i hope it does
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

sillyboob

Quote from: Lonndown27 on Nov 17, 2017, 02:45 PM
OH MY GOD A NEARLY TEN YEAR BUMP!!!  i dont know if this exists in circulation yet, but my fucking god i hope it does

Had a 14 year bump the other day looking for some Steam Engine lyrics.

http://forum.mymorningjacket.net/index.php/topic,2369.msg391008.html#new
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

johnnYYac

Quote from: jttouch2 on Nov 16, 2017, 06:30 PM
Anybody have this soundboard rip from Bonnaroo 08 they could share as well??? Thanks!
I have this XM broadcast in mp3 format.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4ygbwiaqgedfrsr/MMJXMRoo08.zip
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Lonndown27

Quote from: johnnYYac on Nov 18, 2017, 05:42 PM
Quote from: jttouch2 on Nov 16, 2017, 06:30 PM
I have this XM broadcast in mp3 format.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4ygbwiaqgedfrsr/MMJXMRoo08.zip

OHHHHHHHH MY FUCKING GOD.....SPEECHLESS...

DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS A BETTER VERSION THAN THE ONE ON ARCHIVE.ORG

OH MY GOD.....

THIS WAS THE BIG SHOW THAT SEALED MY LOVE WITH THE JACKET, OBVIOUSLY OKONOKOS AND THE 2006 NYE SHOW BOTH WERE LOVED BY ME AND CHERISHED AND MADE ME OBSESSED, BUT WHEN THEY PUT ON A 4 1/2 HOUR SHOW IN THE RAIN....I GOT ON MY KNEES AND BEGAN PRAYING TO THEM EVERY NIGHT

JOHNNY....I AM NOT WORTHY!!!!
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Lonndown27

oh my fucking god John this is like listening to the show for the first time!!!! was i just THIS BADLY OUTTA THE LOOP, or was this under the feet of Poseidon five thousand feet below the surface??? this is unreal. You can hear little rain popples in your hears on either side, so atmospheric....holy god

Lonndown27

Quote from: ritchiem4812 on Aug 17, 2008, 12:11 PM

Oh yes! How silly of me. I forgot about the XM channels on DirecTV and I usually listen to a few of them on the weekends. Thanks.

actually guys, we KNOW there's footage of the entire show, there's clips of OBH put up by Bonnaroo themselves wth Kirk shredding away, it looks like MMJ The Motion Picture it looks so good, then I'm Amazed came out too.We know the footage of the entire show is out there.

I cannot believe this fucking leaks finally or at least comes to my collection. I thought the audience tape was the only thing we'd have for it and I was lucky, I felt, to have that, considering the weather conditions and how this guy didnt miss a beat.

Although, XM completely cuts out the second half of Touch me II...very bizarre

jttouch2

Quote from: Lonndown27 on Nov 20, 2017, 08:27 PM

actually guys, we KNOW there's footage of the entire show, there's clips of OBH put up by Bonnaroo themselves wth Kirk shredding away, it looks like MMJ The Motion Picture it looks so good, then I'm Amazed came out too.We know the footage of the entire show is out there.

I cannot believe this fucking leaks finally or at least comes to my collection. I thought the audience tape was the only thing we'd have for it and I was lucky, I felt, to have that, considering the weather conditions and how this guy didnt miss a beat.

There's a lot of Cold Sweat missing too, but this is absolutely PHENOMENAL! Hearing Hit It & Quit It with this is heavenly. I would love to see the full footage of this released as a DVD or even just like a full set video on youtube like you can find for the Bonnaroo 2015 performance.

Lonndown27

Quote from: jttouch2 on Nov 20, 2017, 09:47 PM
Quote from: Lonndown27 on Nov 20, 2017, 08:27 PM

There's a lot of Cold Sweat missing too, but this is absolutely PHENOMENAL! Hearing Hit It & Quit It with this is heavenly. I would love to see the full footage of this released as a DVD or even just like a full set video on youtube like you can find for the Bonnaroo 2015 performance.

ABSOLUTELY!!!! HIT IT AND QUIT IT IS UNREAL!!! THE PERFORMANCE OF IT ON THE AUDIENCE TAPE WAS SOMETHING I LISTENED TO HUNDREDS OF TIMES! BUT THIS??? THIS IS HEARING IT AS NEVER BEFORE, IT'S ABSOLUTELY MINDBENDING! I realllly reeeeallly hope the band do Hit it & Quit It live on New Years Eve

millerjustin

What's in here won't disappear

Lonndown27

Quote from: millerjustin on Nov 27, 2017, 03:51 PM
here's a link to 'Roo '05 if anyone wants to take a listen

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aovl513uu0ijp6f/AAA5YC-fwmU69qgb7b3bKJZXa?dl=0

Roo2005 has my favorite ever version of Just One Thing, there's something about the floaty delay on Carl's guitar after every "Babe" of Jim's . and of course, that Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You is fuckin definitive bliss