Roll Call 7'' expected arrival?

Started by dsexauer, Nov 17, 2015, 07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dsexauer

Anyone know when these typically come in?

buymycar

We received last year's at the end of January. I remember the band or the fan club kept us updated when it would start shipping out. I think it largely depends on when the band submits the music that will be on the single and if there are any delays at the record plant.

Mr. White

I just got this e-mail earlier tonight.

"Deluxe 7" Vinyl Update
Happy Holidays!
If you're receiving this message, it's because you purchased a Roll Call Deluxe Membership Package. We hope you've been enjoying the perks of membership. We wanted to give you an update on the exclusive 7" vinyl that comes with your package.
The estimated ship date for the vinyl is the first week of January 2016. Depending on the shipping method chosen, please allow up to two weeks to receive the package. If you've recently moved or need to change the shipping address we have on file, please feel free to contact support to update at
help.wonderfulunion.com.
Cheers!
Roll Call HQ"
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Nikkogino

Never got this email but my membership expires on 3/24/16.  They better send me one!

buymycar

Got a shipping notification email tonight. These babies are on the way!

oistheone

Can't wait to see what mysteries lay within the grooves!!

Nikkogino

Who can I email to see why I'm not getting any emails?

millerjustin

I got my shipment confirmation - arriving by 1/13!!

hoping for a song with lots of vowels.....
What's in here won't disappear

APR

Quote from: Nikkogino on Jan 07, 2016, 10:22 PM
Who can I email to see why I'm not getting any emails?

My email just arrived so they're probably not sending them out all at once.  I'd hang in there for another day or two and contact Wonderful Union directly to get the scoop on your order if you don't receive the email.

Mr. White

My record came in today! Side A "Down On The Bottom" Featuring Dawes and Marcus Mumford, Side B "Nothing To It" Featuring Dawes (Recorded Live in London, England on 9/8/2015).
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Nikkogino

subinai

Quote from: Mr. White on Jan 09, 2016, 01:35 PM
My record came in today! Side A "Down On The Bottom" Featuring Dawes and Marcus Mumford, Side B "Nothing To It" Featuring Dawes (Recorded Live in London, England on 9/8/2015).

is side A recorded at the same show as side B? I was at this show! if anybody wants to sell me their copy PM me ;)

BH

Strangely my records show that they played Down on the Bottom that night (9-8 at Shepard's Bush Empire) but didn't play Nothing To It until the two nights later at the Paradiso???    Subinai, can you confirm if both were played that night in London?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

subinai

Quote from: BH on Jan 12, 2016, 05:58 PM
Strangely my records show that they played Down on the Bottom that night (9-8 at Shepard's Bush Empire) but didn't play Nothing To It until the two nights later at the Paradiso???    Subinai, can you confirm if both were played that night in London?

you are correct. my bad. i thought they played Nothing To It that night as well.

amskinz

Anyone else have an "Attention" on their order page for the 7"? I have this and contacted WU support to inquire. Their response was that they were informed my order contained an "exclusive item" and that they were holding shipment until they received it. They said it would ship by weeks end, and that I'd receive an email with tracking info as soon as it shipped. That's all it said, so I don't know if the "exclusive item" is the 7" itself, or something else all together.
Anyone else in the same boat???
"The best MMJ show I've been to was the last one, every time."

Clarkwork

I spoke to Wonerful Union and they said people who purchased the 18 month membership and then the 12 month one as well will receive a very limited addition bonus vinyl instead of receiving the 7" vinyl.  They did not say what it was but that is awesome news for me and whoever else bought both memberships!
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

amskinz

Quote from: Clarkwork on Jan 13, 2016, 11:35 AM
I spoke to Wonerful Union and they said people who purchased the 18 month membership and then the 12 month one as well will receive a very limited addition bonus vinyl instead of receiving the 7" vinyl.  They did not say what it was but that is awesome news for me and whoever else bought both memberships!
Thanks for the heads up Clarkwork! It's refreshing to see our loyalty rewarded. Am I reading what you say correctly though? We'll receive a limited edition vinyl instead of the typical 7"? Or in addition to the 2015 7"? I'm happy with whatever it may be regardless, and to be a part of this wonderful community!
"The best MMJ show I've been to was the last one, every time."

buymycar

The biggest reason I am in Roll Call is to get the vinyl. If I had known that extending my membership another year would yield a bonus vinyl, I certainly would have signed up. I can't help but feel disappointed about this development and the continued inconsistency of the way the fan club is run. I'm happy for all those who ponied up the extra cash for another year, as your loyalty should be rewarded. Hopefully you get both vinyls, because otherwise it will be another example of inconsistency.

BH

Quote from: subinai on Jan 13, 2016, 09:31 AM
Quote from: BH on Jan 12, 2016, 05:58 PM

you are correct. my bad. i thought they played Nothing To It that night as well.

They may have.   They do sometimes stray from the setlist.   And if the 7" says they played, then they must have!

Can someone confirm that the 7" makes it look like both songs were from the London show?   Mine has not arrived in the mail yet.