Roll Call 7'' expected arrival?

Started by dsexauer, Nov 17, 2015, 07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarkwork

Funny, I never got an email about shipment, but both vinyls came today.  So we got the one with DOTB and Nothing to it, then another one with Wild Honey and Hopefully. 
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

amskinz

My regular 7" finally arrived today. Down on the Bottom was pretty amazing on the first listen. Listening to Nothing To It as I type this and it's instantly a winner. Obvious great performances by all, but bonus kudos to Ryan who never gets his due credit for always letting us hear the magic the band creates night after night.
The bonus 7" however looks to be arriving tomorrow. Maybe the increase in membership price is to cover shipping for two items separately, lol.
"The best MMJ show I've been to was the last one, every time."

buymycar

Wow, that's an awesome bonus vinyl. I'm happy for you guys!

manonthemoon

Glad your's got there Clarkwork, for some reason I got a second of the original 7" instead.  I got the first a few weeks back and then today I opened up another package expecting the bonus one and it was just another of the original one.
Alive or Just Breathing

KingCobra

Live MMJ on vinyl [emoji106]Down on the Bottom sounds good to my ears, good recording, and mix!
I'm On A Four Day Creep

Clarkwork

Quote from: manonthemoon on Feb 01, 2016, 07:43 PM
Glad your's got there Clarkwork, for some reason I got a second of the original 7" instead.  I got the first a few weeks back and then today I opened up another package expecting the bonus one and it was just another of the original one.

That sucks.  Are they sending another?
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

Steve74

Just got mine today. I have no way to play it though as I don't have a turntable. If anybody needs one let me know, I would be happy to trade something for it. Would rather it go to somebody here than having to put it up on ebay.

That being said, does anyone have a high quality digital copy they would share?

jcc0065

Quote from: Steve74 on Feb 03, 2016, 02:08 PM
Just got mine today. I have no way to play it though as I don't have a turntable. If anybody needs one let me know, I would be happy to trade something for it. Would rather it go to somebody here than having to put it up on ebay.

is yours the one with Wild Honey and Hopefully on it or the other one?

Steve74

Quote from: jcc0065 on Feb 03, 2016, 03:01 PM

It is the regular Down On The Bottom. Sorry for any confusion.

jcc0065

Quote from: Steve74 on Feb 03, 2016, 04:26 PM
Quote from: jcc0065 on Feb 03, 2016, 03:01 PM

It is the regular Down On The Bottom. Sorry for any confusion.

no not any problem on your side! I was just wondering. preciate it

staurie28

Does anyone know when they are sending out the other Roll Call items (outside the 7')?  I'm dying to see what the poster looks like....does anyone know what the design is?  Also if it's similar to what the 7" has on the cover (like last year) I didn't receive my 7' (UPS delivered it to my old address in PA even though I had my updated Chicago address....) so I don't know what the cover looks like!  Anyone wanna post a pic?!?!

dsexauer

still waiting on the 7''. this is really disappointing. had a conversation going with info@mmj.com, but then they stopped responding. wack.

MMJCOBRA

Hey guys, I'm kind of pissed off that long time roll callers like myself were unable to get the 7 w/ hopefully.

That was my hometown show and I was front and center for it.  See dork face in the light blue t-shirt!

http://www.al.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2015/08/my_morning_jacket_stays_on_tar.html

Anyways, I would dearly love to obtain a copy of the roll call 7 inch with hopefully since this recording was taken from this show. About the only thing I have to trade would be the friends again 7 inch, or a superbowl shuffle 7. Or I could gift one of you fine folks a roll call membership for 2016.

Sorry for the whine and kind regards.

Unravelled  aka mmjcobra