Red Rocks 5/28-29/2016

Started by parkervb, Dec 14, 2015, 09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

logan5ive

Is early entry available to purchase (or is it available just with out passes) outside of the VIP/Travel packages?
MMJ Shows 2005-2022 [30]

Mr. White

I'm afraid to try for this. I work in the public school system, and Thursday, May 26th is supposed to be our last day (but we all know snow/ice will ruin that perfect timing). If only it were a week or two later...oh well...
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

beardedwonder

Quote from: Mr. White on Dec 14, 2015, 01:55 PM
I'm afraid to try for this. I work in the public school system, and Thursday, May 26th is supposed to be our last day (but we all know snow/ice will ruin that perfect timing). If only it were a week or two later...oh well...

Sounds like you need someone to confirm that doing the right think is okay. So, here it is. 

Go for it. Fear not. People get "sick". And the kids will be alright. 
"'Cause everything'd be great and everything'd be good If everybody gave like everybody could"

AlwxanderD10

Quote from: Mr. White on Dec 14, 2015, 01:55 PM
I'm in the same exact boat. Haha I'll have to give it some thought, but I think I'm gonna try and make it out there for these shows.

logan5ive

Couple questions:
-Does the 2-Day "Golden" VIP package get you 2 posters?
-Can I purchase more than one 2-Day "Golden" VIP package?
MMJ Shows 2005-2022 [30]

Emb1528

Quote from: logan5ive on Dec 14, 2015, 05:34 PM
Couple questions:
-Does the 2-Day "Golden" VIP package get you 2 posters?
-Can I purchase more than one 2-Day "Golden" VIP package?

What I took away from the poster part... Since the golden package gets you a signed poster from the band then it'll probably be multi day single poster :(

*there is a 6 ticket limit for all options (presale tickets, VIP packages and travel packages)
Doesn't matter what you're doin', as long as you're losin' your head

staurie28

I'm confused...it says on the website that the resale tomorrow starts at 10 am MST.  But the MMJ face post says 10 am EST....?

rmpotsy

it is always local time where the show is.  12 EST
out go the lights it begins

dcfire

whoa a perfect excuse to get back to RR. merry early christmas curtain

mentos

Always wanted to see a show there!

jcc0065

hopefully my digital roll call membership will help me
out tomorrow! leave some for the cheapos you deluxe members [emoji6]

jcc0065

are there any prices on the vip packages?

MMJHQ

Hi All,

Sorry for any confusion. Roll Call pre-sale begins tomorrow at 10am MST.

-MMJ HQ

whalers14

Does anyone have the code yet on their dashboard for the VIP presale we have to use in the CID page?  I just logged in but I don't see a code on my dashboard...

Emb1528

Quote from: whalers14 on Dec 14, 2015, 09:50 PM
Does anyone have the code yet on their dashboard for the VIP presale we have to use in the CID page?  I just logged in but I don't see a code on my dashboard...

A password will be required to purchase VIP packages for these shows. Members will find the password in their ACCOUNT DASHBOARD. Deluxe member passwords will be available starting at 9:55am MST. Digital members password will be available starting at 10:30am MST.
Doesn't matter what you're doin', as long as you're losin' your head

staurie28

Quote from: MMJHQ on Dec 14, 2015, 09:45 PM
Hi All,

Sorry for any confusion. Roll Call pre-sale begins tomorrow at 10am MST.

-MMJ HQ

Thank you for clarifying!

bslaby1

Does anyone know if there will be an option to buy tickets for both nights at the same time as a package?  I was able to do this for Minneapolis but I don't see the option here.

oistheone

Has anyone purchased packages through CID before? Anyone know if they are transferable? Would hate to be out $200+ if it turns out I can't make it.

EDIT - Looks like they are non-transferable. Might have to re-think things here...

jcc0065

Quote from: bslaby1 on Dec 14, 2015, 10:55 PM
Does anyone know if there will be an option to buy tickets for both nights at the same time as a package?  I was able to do this for Minneapolis but I don't see the option here.

i was wondering the same thing man!

Theres a 2 night VIP package but i dont see anything for GA

theninastorm

Can someone tell me how much GA for Red Rocks was this year? Standard MMJ $60 range or higher?