Red Rocks 5/28-29/2016

Started by parkervb, Dec 14, 2015, 09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cosmickid

Will GA tickets be assigned to a specific GA section, or is it first come, first served?

Bulldog

Quote from: theninastorm on Dec 14, 2015, 11:07 PM
Can someone tell me how much GA for Red Rocks was this year? Standard MMJ $60 range or higher?

I'm seeing $45 to $49 on AXS

staurie28

Can someone tell me how much GA for Red Rocks was this year? Standard MMJ $60 range or higher?

I don't know what it was in 2015 but the prices are already up on axs.com

Ages: All Ages
Doors Open: 6:30PM
Price: $45.00 - $49.95
Onsale: Fri, Dec 18, 2015 - 10:00AM MST

staurie28

Quote from: Bulldog on Dec 14, 2015, 11:20 PM

great minds.

Bulldog

nd
Quote from: staurie28 on Dec 14, 2015, 11:22 PM
Quote from: Bulldog on Dec 14, 2015, 11:20 PM

And I should have added and a fucking steal at that price to see a show at Red Rocks, this is bucket list shit for me  and a dream come true !!

great minds.

Emb1528

Do we think that the VIP early entry is EARLIER than roll call entry?
Doesn't matter what you're doin', as long as you're losin' your head

oistheone

Quote from: Emb1528 on Dec 14, 2015, 11:28 PM

Preliminary reports indicate the entry will go Roll Call then VIP then GA. Far from confirmed, however.

mentos

Will the buses with the travel package get me there early enough for roll call entry?

Seeker

Wow, checking in from Uganda, I must have gotten some cosmic vibe to look in on the Forum just now. Great they are coming back to Red Rocks for two nights during Memorial Day weekend. Would be nice if I could be home to see it, but this Peace Corps gig isn't so bad. I hope it is filmed again, I enjoyed last summer's show.

Charles

WinstonLegthigh

Beautiful news. The show in August was great, but it was somewhat of a bummer that it was only one night.

e-stone

Quote from: oistheone on Dec 14, 2015, 11:29 PM

Preliminary reports indicate the entry will go Roll Call then VIP then GA. Far from confirmed, however.

this is my biggest concern at this point.  is there a chance that VIP is the ONLY way to get early entry this time? 

DayDrinkin

Quote from: e-stone on Dec 15, 2015, 10:27 AM

this is my biggest concern at this point.  is there a chance that VIP is the ONLY way to get early entry this time? 

I'd bet deluxe Roll Call will still get you in early.

ericm

Quote from: DayDrinkin on Dec 15, 2015, 10:32 AM
Quote from: e-stone on Dec 15, 2015, 10:27 AM

I'd bet deluxe Roll Call will still get you in early.

Agreed.
"Where's Jim going?"

walterfredo

As much as I want to buy tix today, I just can't do it with the non-transferable BS.  This is half a year away.  I'll have to pass today and get regular on sale so we can off them in case something comes up.  Can't believe roll call hasn't figured this one out yet.

DayDrinkin

Quote from: walterfredo on Dec 15, 2015, 10:43 AM
As much as I want to buy tix today, I just can't do it with the non-transferable BS.  This is half a year away.  I'll have to pass today and get regular on sale so we can off them in case something comes up.  Can't believe roll call hasn't figured this one out yet.

Where are people finding the fine print saying it's non-transferrable?  I've been looking but don't see it.

grjammer

I think it may be only the VIP packages that are nontransferable.  I'm not sure that will apply to purchases of GA tickets outside of a VIP package. 

APR

I hear you.  But they could be mailing the tickets.  It's never clear.  I got Roll Call tickets in the mail well before one of my summer shows.  I'm probably going to go with the regular sale as well with the added bonus of avoiding what could be a long will call line. 

I get why the Roll Call policy is strict. That said...... why mail the tickets ahead of time for people to flip if they are trying to discourage scalping.   If they would allow a transfer to a current fan club member, that would be cool.  But that sounds like a headache for them to handle.

parkervb

Quote from: APR on Dec 15, 2015, 10:52 AM

I hear you.  But they could be mailing the tickets.  It's never clear.  I got Roll Call tickets in the mail well before one of my summer shows.  I'm probably going to go with the regular sale as well with the added bonus of avoiding what could be a long will call line. 

I get why the Roll Call policy is strict. That said...... why mail the tickets ahead of time for people to flip if they are trying to discourage scalping.   If they would allow a transfer to a current fan club member, that would be cool.  But that sounds like a headache for them to handle.

i'm waiting til Friday as well for all the same reasons
Don't you ever turn it off

adam_pliskow

Can we put both nights into the cart before purchasing or do we need to do two separate transactions? 

DayDrinkin

Quote from: adam_pliskow on Dec 15, 2015, 10:58 AM
Can we put both nights into the cart before purchasing or do we need to do two separate transactions? 

There's a 2-night option and also an option for each, individual night.