Red Rocks 5/28-29/2016

Started by parkervb, Dec 14, 2015, 09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrhegwood

Quote from: cosmickid on Dec 14, 2015, 11:15 PM
Will GA tickets be assigned to a specific GA section, or is it first come, first served?
Has this question been answered?  I see two GA sections.  I'm trying to confirm the Golden VIP will get me in down front.
Thanks!

DayDrinkin

Quote from: jrhegwood on Dec 15, 2015, 11:05 AM
Will GA tickets be assigned to a specific GA section, or is it first come, first served?
Has this question been answered?  I see two GA sections.  I'm trying to confirm the Golden VIP will get me in down front.
Thanks!

All GA will be 1st come, 1st served.

e-stone

Thanks!

GA is GA everywhere, 1st come 1st served.

as i understand it, VIP will have their own roped off section off the soundboard (row 10-15 or so i believe), and in that roped off area will also be GA-1st come 1st serve to VIPs).   there would be nothing stopping VIPs from battling it out for the closer rows of GA though. 

i would love some kind of confirmation that non-VIP Roll Callers will get the early entry treatment along with the VIPs.

jrhegwood

Quote from: DayDrinkin on Dec 15, 2015, 11:08 AM
Thanks!

All GA will be 1st come, 1st served.
Understood, thanks!

scottydros

Has anyone got the password yet? Not seeing it anywhere in Account Dashboard and tickets go on sale in 45 mins!!

DayDrinkin

Quote from: scottydros on Dec 15, 2015, 11:14 AM
Has anyone got the password yet? Not seeing it anywhere in Account Dashboard and tickets go on sale in 45 mins!!

It won't be there until 5 minutes before onsale.

scottydros

Quote from: DayDrinkin on Dec 15, 2015, 11:15 AM
Quote from: scottydros on Dec 15, 2015, 11:14 AM

It won't be there until 5 minutes before onsale.

Thank you!

Frank G

All GA is 1st C 1st S.  Roll Call gains early entry regardless, same as VIP.  To me the VIP means you don't need to enter early unless you want the first row of that specific sections which starts about row 7(ish).  And of course the signed poster if that's your thing.  Otherwise, get GA wait in line and you can sit up close without the extras.  RR can be set up numerous ways but the current set up is just like this summer, which I prefer.  You can also get a reserved seat, starting at row 25, which also allows you access to GA seating down below.  It's pretty nice if you only want a few hours of up close and then head back to a seat to rest.  Not my style but nice to have the option.  Those are only onsale Friday to the public and getting the first few rows 25-27 is fairly easy if you're on the computer at sale time.  These will not sell out Friday but will eventually.  I wouldn't worry too hard about it unless you want the VIP.  I assume they will go really fast to both Roll Call, Promoters, Am Ex, etc.  Great giveaways for companies type stuff. 

Good luck everyone.  I'll see you on the rail!!!  :beer: :grin: :beer:
If it would have been easy, I would not have cared.

rmpotsy

Quote from: DayDrinkin on Dec 15, 2015, 11:05 AM
Quote from: adam_pliskow on Dec 15, 2015, 10:58 AM
Can we put both nights into the cart before purchasing or do we need to do two separate transactions? 

There's a 2-night option and also an option for each, individual night.

Can someone confirm this?  I do not see a 2 night option anywhere.

Thanks
out go the lights it begins

DayDrinkin

Quote from: rmpotsy on Dec 15, 2015, 11:44 AM
Quote from: DayDrinkin on Dec 15, 2015, 11:05 AM
Quote from: adam_pliskow on Dec 15, 2015, 10:58 AM
Can we put both nights into the cart before purchasing or do we need to do two separate transactions? 

There's a 2-night option and also an option for each, individual night.

Can someone confirm this?  I do not see a 2 night option anywhere.

Thanks

rmpotsy

Thanks but I was wondering about a 2 day GA option.
out go the lights it begins

DayDrinkin

Quote from: rmpotsy on Dec 15, 2015, 11:49 AM
Thanks but I was wondering about a 2 day GA option.

Ahhhhh, no idea on that one.

staurie28

passwords are live!  I'm only going for GA at some point but good luck to all you getting those VIP tix! :)

e-stone

hmmm, now i'm wondering if regular GA is even available today....

staurie28

Quote from: e-stone on Dec 15, 2015, 11:57 AM
hmmm, now i'm wondering if regular GA is even available today....

according to the site it is! http://mymorningjacket.com/news/264993

Looks like members can just click the links to buy the regular tix. 

walterfredo

"tickets available at venue will call"

....I'll wait until friday.

e-stone

yep, but im not down with Will Call only. 

flugger

Golden VIP Travel Package.. at 11:03... really?

"At this moment there are not enough tickets available to fulfill your request. Please try again using a lower quantity of tickets or choosing a different ticket type.

Currently there are not enough 2 Double Beds tickets to fulfill your request."
Always starting over, but somehow I always know where to begin.

rdylanoconnor

Sold out at 12:01. What a joke.

staurie28

I wonder if the Amex presale will let me get tickets shipped?  Although I don't usually mind Will Call, is it really bad at Red Rocks or something?  I've never been...any insight??? should I buy these now?  GA only here...