Red Rocks 5/28-29/2016

Started by parkervb, Dec 14, 2015, 09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derek713

I snagged 2 Golden VIP tickets. See you in May!

walterfredo

Quote from: staurie28 on Dec 15, 2015, 12:06 PM
I wonder if the Amex presale will let me get tickets shipped?  Although I don't usually mind Will Call, is it really bad at Red Rocks or something?  I've never been...any insight??? should I buy these now?  GA only here...

I think most folks reservation is that the shows are 6 months away, and if something comes up and you can't make the show, you eat your tickets.  At least that's why I won't do will call.

brob

Got GA for both nights with no issues.

staurie28

Quote from: walterfredo on Dec 15, 2015, 12:08 PM
I wonder if the Amex presale will let me get tickets shipped?  Although I don't usually mind Will Call, is it really bad at Red Rocks or something?  I've never been...any insight??? should I buy these now?  GA only here...

I think most folks reservation is that the shows are 6 months away, and if something comes up and you can't make the show, you eat your tickets.  At least that's why I won't do will call.

Thank you!! I have no concerns with missing the show so I'm going to buy these I think now.  And if I do miss it, well, it won't be the first time I had to eat the cost of concert tickets...! 

zutronics

Got both nights, but VIP sold out instantly.  Bummer.  Well, at least I'm going!  See y'all there!

DayDrinkin

Got VIP for Sat, wanted GA for Sun but no longer available.  Will snag Fri or during presale.

mentos

3 VIP's here!   Time to book a hotel room and flights!

flugger

Seriously, VIP Travel Packages not available 3 minutes in? Is this really what Roll Call Pre-Sales are like? I understand maybe the regular VIP, or the GA, but the Travel Packages?? Come on.
Always starting over, but somehow I always know where to begin.

WinstonLegthigh

I got tickets for both days, and the paypal purchase is showing up on my online banking, but Paypal timed out while processing, and I don't see the purchase under orders on my roll call account. Did this make it through?

e-stone

Quote from: walterfredo on Dec 15, 2015, 12:08 PM

that, and RR will call is kind of a pain/hike from the lot and just an unnecessary additional anxiety-inducer with how close pick up time is to early entry line-moving time

zutronics

Quote from: WinstonLegthigh on Dec 15, 2015, 12:15 PM
I got tickets for both days, and the paypal purchase is showing up on my online banking, but Paypal timed out while processing, and I don't see the purchase under orders on my roll call account. Did this make it through?

Me too - but I got confirmation emails from both PayPal and Grnd Ctrl about the successful purchase.  If you get the emails, you should be good, IMO.

vandemusser

I managed to snag 2 of the 2-day VIP's, but went back to try and get 2 of the Saturday only for some friends and were gone. That was about 2 minutes in... damn! Congrats to everyone who got the tickets they wanted, and much luck to those who are trying later!

Dondantesinferno

Got 4 GA for both nights! :thumbsup: Had to quickly lock in the first night and since  I have deluxe roll call  I figured rather than risk going VIP and not getting anything I would go for basic GA and stand in line waiting for the show with all the others I grew so fond of in Dallas a couple months back. I will be inside the venue and whether on the rail or 60 rows back, it is a well spent $50/ticket! Anyone up for an MMJ tailgate?

vandemusser

Anyone know when the AmEx tickets go on sale tomorrow? The code I got for the Deluxe Roll Call appears to only be valid one time... I'm locked out!

JDUB

I was able to snag a travel package. After purchasing I tried to go back and buy Saturday only and was told my promotional code was no longer valid.

ruralt

I had to bite the bullet and buy VIP.  I just kept trying to add it to my cart over and over and eventually got in. Hopefully it will work for others. God this band stresses me the fuck out.

beardedwonder

SCORED 2 - 2 DAY GOLDEN VIPS!!!! 1st time at RR is gonna be MAGIC!!!!!

For those who did not get what they hoped for. I believe that you will have the best time regardless! 

I had mmj on in background during the stressful ticket process and of course Strangulation came on and built up my anxiety to a complete crescendo!! Ha ha!

See y'all at RR.
"'Cause everything'd be great and everything'd be good If everybody gave like everybody could"

staurie28

Quote from: Dondantesinferno on Dec 15, 2015, 12:18 PM
Got 4 GA for both nights! :thumbsup: Had to quickly lock in the first night and since  I have deluxe roll call  I figured rather than risk going VIP and not getting anything I would go for basic GA and stand in line waiting for the show with all the others I grew so fond of in Dallas a couple months back. I will be inside the venue and whether on the rail or 60 rows back, it is a well spent $50/ticket! Anyone up for an MMJ tailgate?

That was my thought process as well...no matter where I end up I'll be happy to be there! And my anxiety is more from not having tickets in hand.  I feel better and more at ease now knowing I have the tickets and can officially begin to plan my trip!

pjfan04101

How much were the 2 show travel package that included tickets, hotel, and shuttle?

jcc0065

got myself 2 GA tickets for both nights!! the will call -> early entry line will be an anxiety inducer for sure...but can we really complain?!

see you all in may!!!