Red Rocks 5/28-29/2016

Started by parkervb, Dec 14, 2015, 09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlwxanderD10

I'm a ticket buying noob for these kinds of shows, how fast do y'all expect GA to sell out during the general sale on Friday?

Dondantesinferno

And might I suggest to all to get a hotel room booked ASAP?
Town Place Suites in Golden is a nice one....

TheRoof

Quote from: pjfan04101 on Dec 15, 2015, 12:24 PM
How much were the 2 show travel package that included tickets, hotel, and shuttle?

$1,179.00
You Are Everything

beardedwonder

Did I read my initial reciept correctly? I swear it read that will call is at the "HOTEL".  Huh?
"'Cause everything'd be great and everything'd be good If everybody gave like everybody could"

Brugge

Just got Roll Call membership like 30 min ago, and when clicking the "tickets" link on the page it just seems to reload the page forever and never get me to a tickets page.  Any idea whats happening here?

Tarron242

Quote from: WinstonLegthigh on Dec 15, 2015, 12:15 PM
I got tickets for both days, and the paypal purchase is showing up on my online banking, but Paypal timed out while processing, and I don't see the purchase under orders on my roll call account. Did this make it through?

Same thing happened to both me and my friend.  He had 2 tix for each night, paypal froze and then he eventually got the paypal email confirming his purchase; however, there is no receipt in his ground ctrl orders section.  For me, same thing happened, though I did have them in my orders.  He has since been able to purchase a pair for the second night, but the first is still popping as sold out.

This is a major screw-up by Wonderful Union.  They need to honor anyone who can show the receipt for their paypal purchase and give them their tickets.  We are traveling for this show, and now we are both screwed by their mistake.  I have tickets that I will not use if my friend can't go. 

staurie28

Quote from: Brugge on Dec 15, 2015, 01:02 PM
Just got Roll Call membership like 30 min ago, and when clicking the "tickets" link on the page it just seems to reload the page forever and never get me to a tickets page.  Any idea whats happening here?

Did you scroll all the way down the page the link led you to?  It's way at the bottom.

beardedwonder

Quote from: Dondantesinferno on Dec 15, 2015, 12:46 PM

Done. Great suggestion. Thanks for the heads up DI. 
"'Cause everything'd be great and everything'd be good If everybody gave like everybody could"

MMJHQ

Hi Tarrron242,

Someone from Wonderful Union will be reaching out shortly to figure out what happened and help you secure your tickets.

If anyone experienced a similar issue please send a direct message with the email address associated with your Roll Call account. Thank you.

-MMJ HQ

Brugge

Quote from: staurie28 on Dec 15, 2015, 01:12 PM
Quote from: Brugge on Dec 15, 2015, 01:02 PM

Did you scroll all the way down the page the link led you to?  It's way at the bottom.

Just had to log out then back in.  That was the issue.  But GA is sold out until the promoter presale on Thursday it appears.  :(

Tarron242

Quote from: MMJHQ on Dec 15, 2015, 01:14 PM
Hi Tarrron242,

Someone from Wonderful Union will be reaching out shortly to figure out what happened and help you secure your tickets.

If anyone experienced a similar issue please send a direct message with the email address associated with your Roll Call account. Thank you.

-MMJ HQ

Thanks.  I will keep an eye out for the email/phone call.

JacketJayhawk

I don't see the link to the AMEX Pre-Sale. Is this for Role Call Members only? If I get the Roll Call digital membership, wonder if I get access to this? Any other details you all know on this AMEX pre-sale is appreciated

WinstonLegthigh

Quote from: zutronics on Dec 15, 2015, 12:16 PM
Quote from: WinstonLegthigh on Dec 15, 2015, 12:15 PM
I got tickets for both days, and the paypal purchase is showing up on my online banking, but Paypal timed out while processing, and I don't see the purchase under orders on my roll call account. Did this make it through?

Me too - but I got confirmation emails from both PayPal and Grnd Ctrl about the successful purchase.  If you get the emails, you should be good, IMO.

I see a Paypal payment confirmation email, but nothing from Wonderful Union/Grnd Ctrl.

mentos

Quote from: Dondantesinferno on Dec 15, 2015, 12:46 PM

We're gonna stay downtown...flying in and don't have a car so will be looking at buses from downtown

staurie28

Quote from: JacketJayhawk on Dec 15, 2015, 01:29 PM
I don't see the link to the AMEX Pre-Sale. Is this for Role Call Members only? If I get the Roll Call digital membership, wonder if I get access to this? Any other details you all know on this AMEX pre-sale is appreciated

Amex presale isn't til tomorrow!  Look at this page, there is a link for you to click tomorrow for that presale http://mymorningjacket.com/events/359623

ruralt

I see a lot of people mentioning will call being a pain in the neck as far as relation to early entry. If you have the VIP thing will you even have to worry about early entry? I don't care about getting on the closest rows of the VIP section. My goal for 2016 was to be near the soundboard somewhere. In August, after a series of bizarre events, I ended up in upper GA, way up, and I still had the time of my life, so I don't care where I end up in the VIP section because there isn't a bad seat in that place. I'd really like to be able to chill out in the lot all afternoon and not worry about early entry.

adam_pliskow

Got 2 for both nights!   Super excited for my first Red Rocks experience!

battleaxemoana

How does this American Express presale work?

DayDrinkin

Quote from: battleaxemoana on Dec 15, 2015, 02:36 PM

Click the link, select the tix you want, and then use AMEX to pay for said tix.

staurie28

Quote from: battleaxemoana on Dec 15, 2015, 02:36 PM

I have done the Amex presales before with other concerts, not MMJ.  Usually you just click the link they give (which they posted here http://mymorningjacket.com/events/359623 ) and you just have to pay with your Amex for it to go through.  That's how it worked last time I did one at least.