Red Rocks 5/28-29/2016

Started by parkervb, Dec 14, 2015, 09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

walterfredo

has anyone gotten through with the amex preferred?  Seems it just spins in the virtual waiting room.

TheRoof

Quote from: walterfredo on Dec 16, 2015, 12:51 PM
has anyone gotten through with the amex preferred?  Seems it just spins in the virtual waiting room.

Not I. Keeps refreshing "Opening Soon", yet still hasn't (55 minutes in). Everything looks identical to the regular AMEX one, except for that (very important) FIND TICKETS button.
You Are Everything

walterfredo

the sunday link says it opens at 10 am PST, wouldn't be surprised if both preferred sales open in 2 minutes.

...guess not. 

TheRoof

Quote from: walterfredo on Dec 16, 2015, 12:58 PM
the sunday link says it opens at 10 am PST, wouldn't be surprised if both preferred sales open in 2 minutes.

Ummm....they, literally, just changed that. It has said 10:00 MST since yesterday. Terrible. Terrible, I say.
You Are Everything

walterfredo

the sunday tab now says buy now, but nothing has changed. still just sits and spins in the virtual waiting room.  Ticketmaster is starting to look better by the second.

APR

Can anyone get thru for the preferred seats with the phone number on the back of AMEX?  I don't even get to the part when it's spinning or putting me in a waiting room.  I'm trying for a friend.  GA was not an issue for me (luckily) after The Roof's clever change event tip.

JDUB

The "coming soon" VIP tickets on the AXS website has been removed
http://www.axs.com/events/303444/my-morning-jacket-tickets

MikeR1390

Quote from: APR on Dec 16, 2015, 01:37 PM
Can anyone get thru for the preferred seats with the phone number on the back of AMEX?  I don't even get to the part when it's spinning or putting me in a waiting room.  I'm trying for a friend.  GA was not an issue for me (luckily) after The Roof's clever change event tip.

APR, have you tried on a phone? I was having all sorts of issues (just buying GA mind you) on my computer then tired on my phone and it was a breeze. This might work with the preferred but I have not tried.

DayDrinkin

Quote from: walterfredo on Dec 16, 2015, 12:35 PM
anyone have any info on the axs presale tomorrow?  How to get the presale code?

Supposed to be sent to Roll Call Dashboard 8AM MST tomorrow (12/17/15).

DayDrinkin

Quote from: MikeR1390 on Dec 16, 2015, 01:59 PM
Quote from: APR on Dec 16, 2015, 01:37 PM

APR, have you tried on a phone? I was having all sorts of issues (just buying GA mind you) on my computer then tired on my phone and it was a breeze. This might work with the preferred but I have not tried.

Weird, phone is working for me too after regular browser kept showing no tickets available for my searches.

Stevie

If you are doing red rocks on the cheap like i am....

Just got two nights at the best western denver southwest for 59 per night.  2.5 stars, free breakfast and wifi, pets welcome, pool and fitness center.  Not far from the show. 

You can get it by going to priceline's express deals and filtering to only the areas close to morrison.

JacketJayhawk

In for both nights from the AMEX pre-sale

GA Sat

Reserved for Sunday

Saw MMJ in Aug. not a bad seat at RR - not joking. Sat in row 52, went up to top to grab and beer and ended up listening to a few songs at the very top and the sound quality was still soo good.

Road tripping out from KC, boring drive but not bad - cant wait!!

Maxwell North

If you have reserve tickets and have early entry through Roll Call, could you possibly sit up closer in the GA section if you desired to be closer to stage? Or if you have reserve you have no access to GA sections/rows (1-24)?? Any info on this would be appreciated.

Kitsyxcat

I'm very excited for Red Rocks! It'll be my first MMJ show! I missed roll call presale so I'll have to grab GA. Is it first come first serve for GA? I'm sure it'll be crazy!

jcc0065

Quote from: Kitsyxcat on Dec 16, 2015, 07:50 PM
I'm very excited for Red Rocks! It'll be my first MMJ show! I missed roll call presale so I'll have to grab GA. Is it first come first serve for GA? I'm sure it'll be crazy!

first mmj show and its at red rocks? wow. you are about to be super spoiled!! [emoji6]

ericm

Quote from: Kitsyxcat on Dec 16, 2015, 07:50 PM

Helluva first show!  :thumbsup:

Yes, GA is first come first served but if you're RC Deluxe and bring your laminate, you'll be able to do early entry and get a pretty good spot.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

walterfredo

If anyone know the axs presale code for tomorrow and feels like messaging it me, it would be xmas miracle.

Bulldog

All

Kind of a debacle, but....I just checked and AXS still has tickets for sale on the "presale". Granted I had the same issues as most initially, but scored when I quit trying the Preferred and just went with the presale.

talltyson

Quote from: JacketJayhawk on Dec 16, 2015, 04:05 PM
In for both nights from the AMEX pre-sale

GA Sat

Reserved for Sunday

Saw MMJ in Aug. not a bad seat at RR - not joking. Sat in row 52, went up to top to grab and beer and ended up listening to a few songs at the very top and the sound quality was still soo good.

Road tripping out from KC, boring drive but not bad - cant wait!!

I've been to the venue many times, and you do need to be careful about sitting up high if the winds are high. Too many times I've arrived late after tailgating, and got stuck up high with bad sound due to wind.  If weather is clear, then the top half is not a bad option, as you get a better view of the surrounding area/denver/mountains.  Seen some good fireworks and lighting shows up at the top of Red Rocks.

And getting close to the band is cool too, but you do lose the amazing view.  i would say rows 1-20 have a very restricted view of surroundings due to stage and the monoliths (huge red rocks surrounding the venue).  20-50 is pretty good mix of seeing the band and the view beyond RR.  past row 60 is just too far imho to see a good band you really like.