Red Rocks 5/28-29/2016

Started by parkervb, Dec 14, 2015, 09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DayDrinkin

Quote from: jcc0065 on May 16, 2016, 02:50 PM

Quote from: walterfredo on May 16, 2016, 11:57 AM
seriously, take your spam elsewhere please. Come back when you're not trying to sell us shit and are actually here to chat about the band or their shows.

Hes doing it on the facebook page now.....i commented and he called for everyone to be "Highly Suspicious" of me to show he was a real fan!!! [emoji58]

He's been spamming the group for months.

walterfredo

Quote from: johnnYYac on May 15, 2016, 12:52 PM
Quote from: walterfredo on May 15, 2016, 12:45 PM
Wife and I may be looking for rides to/from Denver as well, but really not looking to get to the venue until closer to show time.
Walter, I'm staying with the Petersons in Denver and plan to drive.  However, I will likely be going on the early side, whatever they want to do.  Not sure who, if anyone, I'll be taking.  I can take up to 4 people.  I can't drink much, with all my meds, so I'll be a DD.

Thanks JY, I'll definitely keep that in mind and be in touch if we may need help. If anything, possibly just a ride back into Denver after the show. 

DaFunkyPrecedent

Drove from Nashville to Atlanta to see My Morning Jacket.  Amazing show.
Woke up on Sunday morning and bought my plane ticket to Denver.

Band was pure fire. It truly, felt like a headline set...a set that can compete with anyone on the circuit right now.

As the festival scene is struggling to find headliners, I think My Morning Jacket just confirmed they are a viable option going forward.
God damn those shaky knees.

Bulldog

Quote from: capefan on May 16, 2016, 11:54 AM
my name is in fact gary.  not the gary from j2g live though.   crazy how two people could have the same name. 

either way I wonder what your issue is with J2G.   both time I posted to give people a heads up about their service you immediately followed up with some nasty accusations.  Did gary steal your girl or something?  Were you late to their bus and got left behind?  what gives?

Regardless anyone looking for a ride to the shows would be wise to check out J2G Live.   Anyone who has actually ridden with them or knows those guys will attest that they are by far the best option out there. 

"Did Gary seal your girl?

"Were you late to the bus and got left behind"?

WTF.......Grow a set

walterfredo

Textbook Gary right there. See my first disclaimer after he originally spammed the site twice. He was a major ass on another forum and was subsequently banned from the site. I think we've sufficiently covered this though and I don't want it to be the focus of this thread.

Less than 2 weeks fanners!

Jbpats

odelljaj

Quote from: DaFunkyPrecedent on May 16, 2016, 07:57 PM
Drove from Nashville to Atlanta to see My Morning Jacket.  Amazing show.
Woke up on Sunday morning and bought my plane ticket to Denver.

Band was pure fire. It truly, felt like a headline set...a set that can compete with anyone on the circuit right now.

As the festival scene is struggling to find headliners, I think My Morning Jacket just confirmed they are a viable option going forward.

I did the same. What an amazing show! They are Headliner Status and should be the biggest band in the country right now. That show was to definitely prove if you haven't seen us before you have been missing out.  Will be a totally different show for Red Rocks.

ga_bulldawg1999

Hey all! It's almost that time!

Just posting to say that I have 2 "Golden" VIP Experience tickets for Saturday, May 28 that I am looking to trade straight-up for 2 "Golden" VIP tickets for Sunday, May 29. Hit me up if you are interested! Obviously they are at venue will-call, so you would have to meet me there to make the exchange.

logan5ive

I have 1 extra GA (hard ticket) for each night available for face value.  PM me if you're interested.
MMJ Shows 2005-2022 [30]

SplatSplatSplat

Hey, anybody done one of those party bus things that takes you to the show and back? Looking for some feedback before I book. One of them doesn't leave til like 615 and that's pushing it for the early entry line. Any rec's welcome. Thanks
You need it.  That's for sure.

CountSA

Quote from: SplatSplatSplat on May 18, 2016, 11:32 AM
Hey, anybody done one of those party bus things that takes you to the show and back? Looking for some feedback before I book. One of them doesn't leave til like 615 and that's pushing it for the early entry line. Any rec's welcome. Thanks

Gary

capefan

j2g live is running buses.  comes with coach bus rides, free beer, free food, dispensary discounts, and a bunch of other stuff.

Be careful though.  its run by an asshole who has asshole friends who act like assholes by telling fans of a band they like that the service exists.   :cool:

http://j2glive.com/may-28-29-my-morning-jacket/

If that doesn't do it for you CID is also running buses.  I would definitely not use Bus to Show, Quixotes, or anyone else.  J2G and CID are the only buses I have been on that I would call well run or organized.  I know J2G will give you the most bang for your buck but haven't ridden with CID in CO so don't know what their deal is. 

Regardless of who you ride with find a safe and sober ride.  Its sketchy as is driving home from Red Rocks on a normal weekend.  Doing in on a holiday weekend is asking for trouble.  You can Uber up there too but it will probably be more expensive and you will probably need to leave during the encore if you want any chance at getting one in a timely fashion.   

walterfredo

thanks Gary, you're too kind...too kind. Kudos for coming on here just to help your friend Gary, Gary.

advise against using J2G and will continue to say so after every spam message by capefan, or any other person who comes on this forum just to spam this shit.

capefan

Quote from: walterfredo on May 18, 2016, 05:10 PM
thanks Gary, you're too kind...too kind. Kudos for coming on here just to help your friend Gary, Gary.

advise against using J2G and will continue to say so after every spam message by capefan, or any other person who comes on this forum just to spam this shit.

i guess keep up the good work?    Truth be told I came on here looking for tickets to the shows (think i have it figured out) and figured I would let people know about j2g live and their services since A those guys are my friends and B its an awesome service for people looking for a fun and safe ride.  I guess that makes me worse than hitler, trump, and bin laden combined.

But yeah,  keep telling people to avoid a great service bc you've decided to play white knight for internet forums everywhere.   Its a good look for you. 

ALady

Uh oh, I'm using Bus to Show...I heard they're not Gary ApprovedTM   :undecided:
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

capefan

Quote from: ALady on May 18, 2016, 06:36 PM
Uh oh, I'm using Bus to Show...I heard they're not Gary ApprovedTM   :undecided:

i wouldn't recommend riding with them.  If you don't want to go with j2g i'd suggest CID. 

B2S has a reputation for showing up late, over selling buses, having buses breakdown and being pretty unorganized.  I've experienced all of the above with them before. 

There is even a fox31 investigative report airing tonight that  looks to be calling out bus to show for being unsafe and operating without the proper insurance or licenses.   Can't really say how accurate that report is but After a few nightmare experiences with them and seeing their buses struggle to get in and out of the lot with kids literally hanging out the window bc its so over sold it wouldn't surprise me. 

B2S is certainly the cheapest option but you get what you pay for.

Jbpats

As an outsider looking in "busgate" is quite comical.

You got one guy claiming to being a friend of a company, and looking out for everyone's best interests around here. All 10 of his posts are a plug for the bus company that he supposedly doesn't work for.. with a random MMJ reference thrown in the mix here or there for the sake of validity.

Then you got others who are just hammering the company.

I don't have any ponies in this race, but as a member of the jury I think Capefan's plugs are starting to become quite desperate.

Either way 9 Days to go!!!!

Mr. White

My wife and I are driving the 17 hour one way trip there. Wish us luck! (At least we won't have to worry about "bus issues".)
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Crispy

Quote from: capefan on May 18, 2016, 05:24 PM
i guess keep up the good work?    Truth be told I came on here looking for tickets to the shows (think i have it figured out) and figured I would let people know about j2g live and their services since A those guys are my friends and B its an awesome service for people looking for a fun and safe ride.  I guess that makes me worse than hitler, trump, and bin laden combined.

But yeah,  keep telling people to avoid a great service bc you've decided to play white knight for internet forums everywhere.   Its a good look for you. 

Self-Godwinned!

Thank goodness I'm going with Barry's Really Good Party Bus Service, and not taking my chances with some fly-by-night outfit that some actual MMJ fan told me about on the internet. I heard about Barry in an ad on the back page of Busted!, he's totally legit.

Can't wait for Mahgeeter!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

DayDrinkin

Mr. walterfredo draws a lot of water on this forum. You don't draw shit, Gary. Now we got a nice, quiet little MMJ community here, and I aim to keep it nice and quiet. So let me make something plain. I don't like you sucking around, bothering our citizens, Gary.