Red Rocks 5/28-29/2016

Started by parkervb, Dec 14, 2015, 09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

APR

Are there any other Howard Stern fans that are reading all the Garys as if it's Richard Simmons' voice that Fred drops.

staurie28

Can we all please stop with the negativity on here and remember that MMJ AT RED ROCKS IS NEXT WEEKEND and it is gonna be the most magical weekend ever!!???  Love to you all, my MMJ family :)

MMJTX

Is anyone else on here using Bus-to-Show? my friends and I are! Heard nothing but good things from a friend who has used it several times for many different types of shows
Anytime

jcc0065

Quote from: staurie28 on May 19, 2016, 10:57 AM
Can we all please stop with the negativity on here and remember that MMJ AT RED ROCKS IS NEXT WEEKEND and it is gonna be the most magical weekend ever!!???  Love to you all, my MMJ family :)

PREPARE FOR FACE MELTING [emoji111]️[emoji111]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clarkwork

Quote from: johnnYYac on May 15, 2016, 12:52 PM
Quote from: walterfredo on May 15, 2016, 12:45 PM
Wife and I may be looking for rides to/from Denver as well, but really not looking to get to the venue until closer to show time.
Walter, I'm staying with the Petersons in Denver and plan to drive.  However, I will likely be going on the early side, whatever they want to do.  Not sure who, if anyone, I'll be taking.  I can take up to 4 people.  I can't drink much, with all my meds, so I'll be a DD.

Hey John how early are you going? We may Uber, but just checking.
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

vadermaul

Anyone thinking we'll get all of 'It Still Moves'? 

Lonndown27

Quote from: DayDrinkin on May 19, 2016, 10:07 AM
Mr. walterfredo draws a lot of water on this forum. You don't draw shit, Gary. Now we got a nice, quiet little MMJ community here, and I aim to keep it nice and quiet. So let me make something plain. I don't like you sucking around, bothering our citizens, Gary.

DayDrinkin, this was awesome of you!!! Fuck the spam!!

RED ROCKS 2016 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

eleaf14

crossing fingers for strangulation on night uno. i request as much as possible. haha. have missed it by 1 show 3 of the last 4 shows!

edit: i realize its likely to go night two, as i can only make saturday and took the time to post.  :wink:

IStillMove

Does anyone have a clue as to how the signed posters will be distributed and any tips on the best way to protect them?
I've been lucky a few times at other venues and been able to go back to my car. Never been to Red Rocks. So pumped! Any advice is greatly appreciated.

ericm

Quote from: IStillMove on May 19, 2016, 09:01 PM
Does anyone have a clue as to how the signed posters will be distributed and any tips on the best way to protect them?
I've been lucky a few times at other venues and been able to go back to my car. Never been to Red Rocks. So pumped! Any advice is greatly appreciated.

If you mean the posters that are included in the VIP, I'm sure you could just leave them in your car after picking up your tix and merch at sign in. If you're talking about a poster from the merch tables inside, then bring a tube.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

Stevie

Quote from: vadermaul on May 19, 2016, 01:44 PM

While it's hypothetically possible that we get all of the songs on It Still Moves, I would bet my life that we do not get the entire thing front to back. 

jcc0065

Quote from: Stevie on May 19, 2016, 11:27 PM

While it's hypothetically possible that we get all of the songs on It Still Moves, I would bet my life that we do not get the entire thing front to back.

It does seem crazy, but Tom and MMJ did like several of those tweets asking for it yesterday. Whatever that means.

parkervb

Quote from: Stevie on May 19, 2016, 11:27 PM

i've been biting my tongue to not rain on anyone's parade but feel the same way.
Don't you ever turn it off

JDUB

Can anyone speak to the weather at Red Rocks at night? Forecast says low 70s during the day. Not sure if there is an elevation temp difference.

DayDrinkin

Quote from: JDUB on May 20, 2016, 08:49 AM
Can anyone speak to the weather at Red Rocks at night? Forecast says low 70s during the day. Not sure if there is an elevation temp difference.

Be prepared for big temp swings and dress in layers

vadermaul

I think the tunes from ISM that are up in the air are 'Just One Thing' & 'One In The Same'. 

Everything else gets played fairly often.  I was one of the lucky ones who got 'Rollin Back' in New Orleans last year. 

rmpotsy

Quote from: vadermaul on May 20, 2016, 09:47 AM
I was one of the lucky ones who got 'Rollin Back' in New Orleans last year. 

make that three of us  :thumbsup:
out go the lights it begins

BigHerm

Quote from: APR on May 19, 2016, 10:52 AM
Are there any other Howard Stern fans that are reading all the Garys as if it's Richard Simmons' voice that Fred drops.
Gaaaaaaaary!!!!

PJAMVedder

I think the tunes from ISM that are up in the air are 'Just One Thing' & 'One In The Same'. 

Everything else gets played fairly often.  I was one of the lucky ones who got 'Rollin Back' in New Orleans last year. 

Rollin Back to open RR in 2012 was pure magic

vadermaul

Quote from: PJAMVedder on May 20, 2016, 10:38 AM

Rollin Back to open RR in 2012 was pure magic

I agree!!! 

That moment is part of me going back this year!!