Red Rocks 5/28-29/2016

Started by parkervb, Dec 14, 2015, 09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

salsa

I have two reserved seats for sale for Saturday night Red Rocks.
Send me a private message. I'm in Louisville, KY - can't make it :(

walterfredo

If any kind soul that is going in early can grab me a poster I would greatly appreciate it and buy you a couple beers inside the venue (and pay for the poster of course). We're not getting to the venue until close to show time.

ALady

I have no idea how it's going to work out, but if I can grab an extra, I will.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

sleezypay

Hi everybody.  Brand new to the board.  I'm flying in for both shows from toronto.  Need some help.  I originally was going by myself but my girlfriend is joining me now.  We have tickets together for Saturday but not sunday.  I have a ticket in row 36.  I've never been to red rocks.  Will there be people selling tix outside the venue?  If we buy a GA could she sit with me or visa versa.  I'm just curious what experienced red rockers think.  I'd like to avoid stub hub if I could but obviously need another ticket.  Thanks!

walterfredo

Quote from: sleezypay on May 20, 2016, 01:04 PM
Hi everybody.  Brand new to the board.  I'm flying in for both shows from toronto.  Need some help.  I originally was going by myself but my girlfriend is joining me now.  We have tickets together for Saturday but not sunday.  I have a ticket in row 36.  I've never been to red rocks.  Will there be people selling tix outside the venue?  If we buy a GA could she sit with me or visa versa.  I'm just curious what experienced red rockers think.  I'd like to avoid stub hub if I could but obviously need another ticket.  Thanks!

there seem to be plenty of tickets popping up. just check the ticket section of this forum. Mobility is pretty easy at red rocks, either GA to reserved or vice versa, especially for just one person. The bench seats are so wide it's pretty easy to fit another person in your area. I've seen a bunch of shows at RR and it's always been easy to move around. You'll be fine.

jcc0065

im extremely surprised to see the amount of tickets popping up, actually. I really hope the boys play to a full venue both nights!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gardenparty

Anybody thinking we will get It Still Moves in full next weekend?

superfrodies

Has anyone ever camped at the beaver creek lake campgrounds before? If so, is it easy to catch a ride to/from the venue? Can you reasonably walk to the venue? Also, are they strict about the people limit at the campsite? Thanks, yall! can't wait!!!

odelljaj

Will the back GA be filled before the opener starts? I have a group of about 5 and was wondering when we should get in. We are not trying to get into lower tier GA but try to get a good spot for back GA. Thanks.

NolesT8

Does anyone know if the show will be streamed?

JacketJayhawk

Quote from: walterfredo on May 20, 2016, 01:13 PM
Quote from: sleezypay on May 20, 2016, 01:04 PM

there seem to be plenty of tickets popping up. just check the ticket section of this forum. Mobility is pretty easy at red rocks, either GA to reserved or vice versa, especially for just one person. The bench seats are so wide it's pretty easy to fit another person in your area. I've seen a bunch of shows at RR and it's always been easy to move around. You'll be fine.

When we went to the MMJ concert in Aug last year it seemed by mid-show everyone moved down closer to front GA. It seemed like everyone was in their proper seats to start the show and by the end everyone had moved around closer to stage

kintante5

How is the beer selection inside red rocks?

JacketJayhawk

I will trade my 2 GA tix for Sat for Reserved (depending on section of course)

I will be visiting friends in Denver all day and our group going has reserved seats, so trying to maximize our time tailgating in parking lot

I would take (2) reserved row 30-40 for my (2) GA's

JacketJayhawk

Quote from: kintante5 on May 20, 2016, 03:01 PM
How is the beer selection inside red rocks?

I drank the crap out of Dale's Pale Ale last year

jcc0065

as long as everyones asking questions, where is the Roll Call eary entry line located?

DayDrinkin

Quote from: jcc0065 on May 20, 2016, 03:06 PM
as long as everyones asking questions, where is the Roll Call eary entry line located?

South Gate ramp entrance for early entry. Early entry begins at 6:15 PM.

jcc0065

Quote from: DayDrinkin on May 20, 2016, 03:12 PM
Quote from: jcc0065 on May 20, 2016, 03:06 PM

South Gate ramp entrance for early entry. Early entry begins at 6:15 PM.

preeeeeesh my friend!

MMJTX

Quote from: odelljaj on May 20, 2016, 02:00 PM
Will the back GA be filled before the opener starts? I have a group of about 5 and was wondering when we should get in. We are not trying to get into lower tier GA but try to get a good spot for back GA. Thanks.

Ya last year I had reserved in the Row 50-something, by the 3rd or 4th song of MMJ, our row was nearly empty, everyone had moved up. My friends asked if I wanted to move up and I said hailllll nah, got all the room in the world back here to dance my arse off.
Anytime

jcc0065

Quote from: MMJTX on May 20, 2016, 03:19 PM

Ya last year I had reserved in the Row 50-something, by the 3rd or 4th song of MMJ, our row was nearly empty, everyone had moved up. My friends asked if I wanted to move up and I said hailllll nah, got all the room in the world back here to dance my arse off.

It wasnt sold out last year??

MMJTX

Quote from: jcc0065 on May 20, 2016, 03:22 PM

Quote from: MMJTX on May 20, 2016, 03:19 PM

It wasnt sold out last year??

It might've been, I can't remember, but I just meant most people in our row I guess had moved down towards the front. I just remember us having a lot more room to move around towards the back after MMJ had started.
Anytime