Red Rocks 5/28-29/2016

Started by parkervb, Dec 14, 2015, 09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DayDrinkin

Quote from: jcc0065 on May 20, 2016, 03:22 PM

Quote from: MMJTX on May 20, 2016, 03:19 PM
Quote from: odelljaj on May 20, 2016, 02:00 PM
Will the back GA be filled before the opener starts? I have a group of about 5 and was wondering when we should get in. We are not trying to get into lower tier GA but try to get a good spot for back GA. Thanks.

Ya last year I had reserved in the Row 50-something, by the 3rd or 4th song of MMJ, our row was nearly empty, everyone had moved up. My friends asked if I wanted to move up and I said hailllll nah, got all the room in the world back here to dance my arse off.

It wasnt sold out last year??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It did sell out last year.

Crispy

Quote from: DayDrinkin on May 20, 2016, 03:26 PM
Quote from: jcc0065 on May 20, 2016, 03:22 PM

Quote from: MMJTX on May 20, 2016, 03:19 PM
Quote from: odelljaj on May 20, 2016, 02:00 PM
Will the back GA be filled before the opener starts? I have a group of about 5 and was wondering when we should get in. We are not trying to get into lower tier GA but try to get a good spot for back GA. Thanks.

Ya last year I had reserved in the Row 50-something, by the 3rd or 4th song of MMJ, our row was nearly empty, everyone had moved up. My friends asked if I wanted to move up and I said hailllll nah, got all the room in the world back here to dance my arse off.

It wasnt sold out last year??

It did sell out last year.

I think it "sort of" sold out last year. Tix were available well into July, and then they weren't, a few weeks before the show. Then a bunch of tickets (a couple hundred?) showed up on Stubhub, all at the same price and at a significant markup, that I think were put there by AXS.

Different story this year though. As for the original question, it will fill up, but I think you should be able to get a good spot in the upper GA long after gates open. Come see the openers!
"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

Derek713

I already posted this in the poster thread, but FYI.....I reached out to CID about the poster that comes with the VIP package to see if it will be different than the one being sold and this was their response.

"Thanks for reaching out! The poster for our package will be different from what the venue offers and is exclusive to our VIP packages along with that our merchandise poster will be signed by the band!"

ericm

Quote from: Derek713 on May 20, 2016, 03:57 PM
I already posted this in the poster thread, but FYI.....I reached out to CID about the poster that comes with the VIP package to see if it will be different than the one being sold and this was their response.

"Thanks for reaching out! The poster for our package will be different from what the venue offers and is exclusive to our VIP packages along with that our merchandise poster will be signed by the band!"

Good intel.  :thumbsup:

I'm thinking it'll be like the Brooklyn Bowl Vegas posters.  Same poster but different color for the signed VIP. I'm hoping that's the case or I'll be buying four posters!   :wink:
"Where's Jim going?"

odelljaj

Quote from: ericm on May 20, 2016, 04:50 PM

I'm thinking it'll be like the Brooklyn Bowl Vegas posters.  Same poster but different color for the signed VIP. I'm hoping that's the case or I'll be buying four posters!   :wink:

DONT BUY ALL THE POSTERS FOR US SUNDAY ONLY FOLKS!!!!    :undecided:

ericm

Quote from: odelljaj on May 20, 2016, 05:15 PM

:huh:

If past years at RR are any indication they'll be different merch table posters for each night. My only question is if the VIP's will be different each night.
"Where's Jim going?"

Derek713

Quote from: ericm on May 20, 2016, 05:21 PM
Quote from: odelljaj on May 20, 2016, 05:15 PM

:huh:

If past years at RR are any indication they'll be different merch table posters for each night. My only question is if the VIP's will be different each night.

I hope that the VIP's will be different each night. If not, I will have 3 to trade.

walterfredo

Derek, I may interested in one of the VIP posters if they're entirely different than the ones being sold at the merch booth.

Derek713

Quote from: walterfredo on May 20, 2016, 05:35 PM
Derek, I may interested in one of the VIP posters if they're entirely different than the ones being sold at the merch booth.

Assuming they are different like CID told me, I would be happy with an even trade for one of the standard ones. My wife and I will be there both nights and we will only need one.

werduga

I'll end up with 2 Sunday VIP posters so if they turn out to be different each night id be down to trade for a Sat VIP.  Can't wait for my first RR experience. I thought they sounded great at Shaky Knees. Steam Engine was insane!

kintante5

Does anybody know what time MMJ wil llikely go on?  And what time have the last couple shows ended out therE?

SplatSplatSplat

Quote from: DayDrinkin on May 20, 2016, 03:12 PM
Quote from: jcc0065 on May 20, 2016, 03:06 PM
as long as everyones asking questions, where is the Roll Call eary entry line located?

South Gate ramp entrance for early entry. Early entry begins at 6:15 PM.

Never done early entry before, but how does this line not wind up just being THE line where everyone lines up? Seems like a potential clusterfuck to me.
You need it.  That's for sure.

DayDrinkin

Quote from: werduga on May 20, 2016, 09:09 PM
I'll end up with 2 Sunday VIP posters so if they turn out to be different each night id be down to trade for a Sat VIP.  Can't wait for my first RR experience. I thought they sounded great at Shaky Knees. Steam Engine was insane!

I'll be able to swap a Saturday VIP poster if they're different.

DayDrinkin

Quote from: SplatSplatSplat on May 20, 2016, 10:58 PM
as long as everyones asking questions, where is the Roll Call eary entry line located?

Never done early entry before, but how does this line not wind up just being THE line where everyone lines up? Seems like a potential clusterfuck to me.

They will be different lines and there will be people that check periodically to make sure if you're in early entry line, you have a laminate.

SplatSplatSplat

Quote from: DayDrinkin on May 20, 2016, 11:23 PM
Quote from: SplatSplatSplat on May 20, 2016, 10:58 PM

They will be different lines and there will be people that check periodically to make sure if you're in early entry line, you have a laminate.

Word
You need it.  That's for sure.

jcc0065

Both nights "Offically" sold out!!! See you all in a week!

Come Closer

If I don't have my laminate am I SOL?

ericm

Quote from: Osistheones on May 21, 2016, 01:03 PM
If I don't have my laminate am I SOL?

No. Bring a printed out confirmation of your up to date RC Deluxe membership or have it available to bring up on your phone. That and an ID and you'll be fine. Might not even have to show the ID but you might get asked for it.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

RobRoy286