Red Rocks 5/28-29/2016

Started by parkervb, Dec 14, 2015, 09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaredoftheRocks

goddamn, I'm getting excited. if there are any sort of pre-party or after-party shenanigans, 2 stony gentleman from Seattle would love to join! We'll have a rental car and nothing but free time :) Can't wait to get back to the Rocks!!!
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.

walterfredo

forecast for Sunday starting to head south. 

Jbpats

Save travels to those heading to Denver over the next few days. I'll see y'all in Red Rocks!

jcc0065

Quote from: walterfredo on May 26, 2016, 06:15 PM
forecast for Sunday starting to head south.

It seems like the rain chances go down significantly each day with the sun setting, though.

Whatever happens itll still be a grand ole time!!! I could do a jacket show in the rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bengals24

Anyone goin' to the shows solo? I have one ticket for each night and can't find anyone to go who is in to MMJ. If I can't find anyone I may try and sell 'em if anyone needs a ticket. Sucks. These are gonna be great shows.

midwesterner

Quote from: Bengals24 on May 27, 2016, 08:24 PM
Anyone goin' to the shows solo? I have one ticket for each night and can't find anyone to go who is in to MMJ. If I can't find anyone I may try and sell 'em if anyone needs a ticket. Sucks. These are gonna be great shows.

Just go. I hit shows solo all the time.

theninastorm

I second that. I've been to several MMJ shows solo. You are NEVER alone! See you there!

theninastorm

Quote from: parkervb on May 26, 2016, 08:47 AM
Quote from: Stevie on May 25, 2016, 04:25 PM
Quote from: odelljaj on May 25, 2016, 03:30 PM
So I am only able to make it for Sunday's show...and Need some Advice.

Should I look at the Setlist for the Saturday show and kind of get a feel of what is going to be played or go into it like every other show and be surprised??  Dilemma.

I would personally not look at the first night's setlist under any circumstances.  There's really no good that can come of it other than to satisfy your curiosity.  Other than that I can only think of negative outcomes.

i had this dilemma for the Beacon shows. I was going to the last two and had to decide on whether to check the first two nights sets. I looked and was bummed that I knew I was going to miss War->IWSYS but, it's not like it affected anything in the end. It did give me an idea of the epicness I would see those last two nights tho!
I just want to say, there seems to be NO MMJ question that Parkervb can not speak to!

beardedwonder

Quote from: Bengals24 on May 27, 2016, 08:24 PM

GO regardless. Miracle someone in the lot and make some friends. Or come in just before band and jam/dance/head bang with everyone else. Feel the vibes. Trust me nobody will be wondering what your doing. I've been to a bunch of concerts solo - always fun! See you there!
"'Cause everything'd be great and everything'd be good If everybody gave like everybody could"

rmpotsy

I'm sure this has been answered, but what time does will call open tomorrow?

Thanks
out go the lights it begins

walterfredo

My wife and I are looking for a ride back into Denver after the show. Anywhere into Denver is fine we can uber to where we need to go. I'll buy you a beer at the show. PM me if you can help. Thanks.

walterfredo

Quote from: rmpotsy on May 28, 2016, 12:55 AM

Thanks

The email that was just sent out says box office/will call at 3:30

rmpotsy

Quote from: walterfredo on May 28, 2016, 10:04 AM
Quote from: rmpotsy on May 28, 2016, 12:55 AM

Thanks

The email that was just sent out says box office/will call at 3:30

Thanks
out go the lights it begins

logan5ive

What does the early entry line look like right now?
MMJ Shows 2005-2022 [30]

iLikeBeer

Any live feeds of these shows by chance?

raheuer

Burwell did the posters NICE NICE NICE
It's DON FREAKIN DANTE by My Morning Jacket, just chill the hell out and listen!

JDUB

It's a night 1 poster. VIP poster is for both nights.

DayDrinkin

Will trade VIP signed poster for Burwell.

DeusExMachinist

I will also trade signed poster for a regular one

timandre22185

Would love to see a picture of the Burwell of anyone can find some time between sipping dale pale ale at the show.