Is there a number for the store customer service?

Started by IndyJacket, Dec 14, 2015, 07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndyJacket

I just got my Vinyl Deluxe set that was supposed to come with a signed setlist.  I paid $89 for it and when I opened the box there is no signed setlist?  I have the email where it says I ordered it + setlist.

Can anyone out there please point me in the right direction?  There is no 'contact us' on their site.   I went to the show, got a poster and wanted to frame the setlist.

Thanks,
Mike

jcc0065

Quote from: IndyJacket on Dec 14, 2015, 07:31 PM
I just got my Vinyl Deluxe set that was supposed to come with a signed setlist.  I paid $89 for it and when I opened the box there is no signed setlist?  I have the email where it says I ordered it + setlist.

Can anyone out there please point me in the right direction?  There is no 'contact us' on their site.   I went to the show, got a poster and wanted to frame the setlist.

Thanks,
Mike

if i remember correctly, i read somewhere that the signed setlist would be shipped around the 18th maybe? Definitely remember reading they would come at different times!

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

olewnick

I just wrote to the 'gnarly' email recommended here about my yet-to-arrive setlist and this is the response (essentially telling me to write to another email address):

The band is shipping the set list separately from the box set. If you have any additional questions regarding the set list I have included the contact info-

Info@mymorningjacket.com

Thanks,
K

olewnick

Just received the setlist this morning!  :grin:

Now it will be one big happy holiday.