2011 Brosmind Studios Roll Call Poster?

Started by amskinz, Jan 14, 2016, 07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amskinz

Wondering if anyone has any info or backstory on this poster...
I came across it on a random eBay search. The seller said it was made by Brosmind Studios out of Barcelona, Spain and was only available to 2011 Roll Call members with a run of 125. Expressobeans seemed to be down when I tried to research so I came to what is probably the better resource anyways. Now I've been a Roll Call member since it started, and have each years official club poster. However, I don't recall this ever being offered to us. I may be completely wrong. Hoping someone can set me straight. I've tried to cut myself back to each years RC poster, and only the shows I've been to. But this seemed like a cool piece, it the story was legit. Any help is much appreciated.
"The best MMJ show I've been to was the last one, every time."

CountSA

I don't think it was a Roll Call exclusive, but available in the merch store on a limited basis. 

johnnYYac

It wasn't an official Roll Call poster, but it was only available for a limited time.  I believe 20 were signed by the band.

There's one for sale on eBay now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/My-Morning-Jacket-Brosmind-Roll-Call-Exclusive-Members-Only-Poster-Print-2011-/201502957772?hash=item2eea8320cc:g:vNAAAOSwZG9WlvQX

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

amskinz

Thanks Yac. This is exactly the one I was referring to. I talked to the seller. He actually bought six of the 125 hoping for a signed print. He didn't get one and decided it was time to sell all but one for himself. It's a cool, short run, piece. Even if it wasn't for a specific event.
"The best MMJ show I've been to was the last one, every time."

ericm

I bought one and got real lucky it ended up being one of the signed ones.  :thumbsup:  :cool:

This poster looks like how I feel after a Jacket show. Just completely melted! 

:wink:  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

cgreen2599

I was just browsing ebay and came across this print. I am really digging it and decided I had to have it. Just bought the last one the guy had listed. Can't wait to see it in person.