Looking for Knoxville, TN poster - May 16, 2015

Started by johdhayw, Jan 15, 2016, 04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johdhayw

Does anyone know where I could get a poster from the Tennessee Theatre Show in Knoxville, TN last May?  I would like to get it for my wife as it was her first MMJ show.  Thanks for any help. :)

johdhayw

To go along with the Knoxville 2015 poster, does anyone have a Chattanooga 2016 poster?  I think Status Serigraph did both of them.  Anyhoooooo....let me know if you might have these and are willing to part with them.

rkwedge

I think I may have the Chattanooga 2016. Do you have any to trade?
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

johdhayw

I don't really have many posters at this point....kind of new to the poster collecting thing.  I have Nashville 2015, Louisville night 2 2015, and Americanarama Nashville.  That's about it.  I'd be willing to purchase depending on what you want for it.

johdhayw

Hi all...I was able to find both of the posters and purchased them today.  Thanks for the help.  March Madness and Jacket posters....it's a glorious day folks.

cgreen2599

Congratulations on scoring those! Both Knoxville and Chattanooga are two of my major in search of prints. Driving from Nashville after work I was unable to get there early enough to snag a print. Too bad I didn't know after the fact that Status Serigraph does print drops online a few days after the show or I probably could have scored one that way. Oh well I'll eventually add them to my collection. I don't have anything to trade as I just have prints from shows I attended and rather not part with those.

ms. yvon

hey cgreen if you are looking for that knoxville i think i can hook you up!  sending you a PM
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

cgreen2599

Thank you so much for hooking me up! You are amazing!