Merle and Cecil

Started by Paulie_Walnuts, Feb 04, 2016, 05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paulie_Walnuts

So from Wednesday until Friday this week the Mandalay Bay Hotel in Vegas is hosting the 'Ultimate Hunters' Market'. It's an auction heaven for big game hunters around the world organised by Safari Club International. It's frequented by the likes of Walter Palmer the lion killing dentist.

There's plenty of things you can bid on if you've got a few spare dollars:

10 day Alaskan bear hunt: $80,500
A lovely slaughter of up to 400 deer in New Zealand for $92,600
Namibian leopard hunt for $36,000
South African hippo, crocodile and sable hunt for $35,000

If you don't have that much cash there's plenty of beautiful dead animals that have been shot and stuffed for you to admire.

And when you are tired from all that spending sit back, grab a beer and tap your toes to that good ol' country boy Merle Haggard who's closing out the final night.

Way to go Merle you're a real man of the people....keep those hard earned working man dollars rolling in.....

http://www.showsci.org/
Paulie W

beardedwonder

Some folk just come outta the womb whacky.

I'm not against hunting for "food". It's much better than factory farming and grass fed production. But trophy hunting is for as*holes!
"'Cause everything'd be great and everything'd be good If everybody gave like everybody could"

Paulie_Walnuts

Plenty of assholes who are into hunting for fun and I hope they all die agonising, slow deaths. My real point was that Merle Haggard would take money off these scumbags and perform for them...I mistakenly thought he might have some principles.
Paulie W