Tropics/Led Zeppelin

Started by heynow1, Feb 04, 2016, 01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heynow1

Sorry if this has been said! Sorry if you feel Im totally wrong!

Tropics sounds like a Zeppelin tune! Theres something so familiar about it! It could just be that I ve listened to the Red Rocks Tropics everyday since august!

Deja Vu

I Love the Waterfall!!!!!! Memorial Day weekend here we come :drum:
time is a stripper doin it just for you

KingCobra

I like that[emoji450][emoji450][emoji450][emoji450]
I'm On A Four Day Creep

Shug

you are not the only one who heard that, Blucas was telling me the same thing last year, that it sounded like a Zeppelin tune with the mellow guitar opening before going bombastic.  I like it.
"Some like their water shallow, I like mine deep"

rincon2

I did create a thread on this exact topic last year. It fits right in the middle of Physical Graffiti. No reason to apologize for having parallel thoughts. Like Amy Shumer! :drum:

Lonndown27

any thread that combines Zeppelin and Jacket is PERFECT FOR ME :) It just so happens that Tropics is one of the best songs they've ever done :)
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

heynow1

any thread that combines Zeppelin and Jacket is PERFECT FOR ME :) It just so happens that Tropics is one of the best songs they've ever done :)

Hey Thanks! Its wild Tropics is the best! As much as I love the Waterfall album and that song! I have to say Steam Engine is still my best song by MMJ ever! Might always be for me!
time is a stripper doin it just for you

RobRoy286

Jacket to me is some crazy awesome mix of Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Stones, Neil Young, Black Sabbath, and pretty much everything in between. They're everything that I want from music.