Red Rocks American Express Preferred Seating

Started by Goose15, Mar 21, 2016, 02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goose15

I'm wondering if anyone knows when this is going to "open" or if the tickets are sold out and thats why I can't get in with the number on the back of my amex card. This is going to be my first MMJ show. I'm trying to see where the preferred seats are before buying available tickets near the edges. Thanks.

parkervb

Quote from: Goose15 on Mar 21, 2016, 02:44 PM
I'm wondering if anyone knows when this is going to "open" or if the tickets are sold out and thats why I can't get in with the number on the back of my amex card. This is going to be my first MMJ show. I'm trying to see where the preferred seats are before buying available tickets near the edges. Thanks.

I think Saturday is sold out.
Don't you ever turn it off

parkervb

Quote from: parkervb on Mar 21, 2016, 02:48 PM
Quote from: Goose15 on Mar 21, 2016, 02:44 PM

I think Saturday is sold out.

it is: http://redrocksonline.com/concerts-events/detail/my-morning-j-5-28-2016
Sunday still available

Goose15

I was looking at Sunday May 29th. The instuctions say:

AMERICAN EXPRESS® PREFERRED SEATING
To take advantage of this offer, you must purchase with your American Express® Card. Your password is the phone number on the back of your card. The phone number should be entered without any dashes or spaces.

Ticket Limit: 8
Offer Begins: 12/18/2015 10am MST
Offer Ends: 05/29/2016 7:30pm MST

But when I enter the number on the back of my card, I get an error for the Proceed button. In the background it shows text that says "This event is not on sale to the general public."

I tried another AMEX number and it seems to have worked. I searched both GA and Preferred and it said try a different search number or amount. I assume their all gone and maybe being sold on another site for more.

Jbpats

Just tried it myself as I got Amex seating for the Sunday show a month back and agreed it appears to be sold out.
I think you'll be fine for Sunday if you just waited it out. Tickets will definitely be going for face or less.

Goose15

Jbpats, by wait it out do you mean buy tickets at venue the evening of the show?

Jbpats

Quote from: Goose15 on Mar 21, 2016, 05:28 PM
Jbpats, by wait it out do you mean buy tickets at venue the evening of the show?

Na on this forum or stubhub, closer to the show.

Goose15

Thank you Jbpats and Parkervb for your replies!

Bulldog

Goose,

I sent you a PM, I may be able to help you out if your interested in reserved seats.

parkervb

Quote from: Goose15 on Mar 21, 2016, 07:42 PM
Thank you Jbpats and Parkervb for your replies!

no prob! I would also add CashorTrade.org is your friend for tickets. Nothing over face, trades available... cool stuff