Okonokos Release 7/1/2016??

Started by parkervb, Apr 07, 2016, 02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

parkervb

has there been any other news on this?

The Bullmoose link now has a release date of 12/31/2025 with a Shipping to Be Announced note
Don't you ever turn it off

johnnYYac

Well, that's friggin' weird...
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

parkervb

this is what they said on Twitter:

justbcuzido

Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

Emb1528

Doesn't matter what you're doin', as long as you're losin' your head

amskinz

At least it'll already be paid for, and shipped to my daughter living in my old house after I pass. I only let her enjoy Okonokos on CD and DVD. She should be old enough to handle the vinyl on her own by the time this arrives.
"The best MMJ show I've been to was the last one, every time."

Lonndown27

Quote from: amskinz on May 17, 2016, 05:40 PM
At least it'll already be paid for, and shipped to my daughter living in my old house after I pass. I only let her enjoy Okonokos on CD and DVD. She should be old enough to handle the vinyl on her own by the time this arrives.

you guys are a LIIIIITTLE crazy for throwing your money at something that may not be made at all....i mean...who knows what's going on with the status of this Okonokos reissue...if they're gonna reissue it, why not include the songs / footage that was left out of the original release and give us both nights at the Fillmore....ive been wanting to see footage of Death Is The Easy Way and How Do You Know forever...they also played Picture of You at those shows
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

getinthevan

As I prepare to depart New England, I am no longer a Bull Moose employee and I wasn't able to get any more info than has already been mentioned. 

Was anyone charged?  My understanding is that they don't charge until the order ships. 
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

searchinbig

Quote from: getinthevan on May 27, 2016, 02:38 PM
As I prepare to depart New England, I am no longer a Bull Moose employee and I wasn't able to get any more info than has already been mentioned. 

Was anyone charged?  My understanding is that they don't charge until the order ships. 

Bullmoose, unlike WU, does not charge 6 months in advance. They billed my ISM when it shipped.

They take the pre-order and bill when shipped.

I contacted Bullmoose about Okonokos and they said they have no idea when this will be released but they will keep us informed.

Still nothing official from the band.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Lonndown27

Quote from: searchinbig on May 27, 2016, 03:13 PM
Quote from: getinthevan on May 27, 2016, 02:38 PM

Bullmoose, unlike WU, does not charge 6 months in advance. They billed my ISM when it shipped.

They take the pre-order and bill when shipped.

I contacted Bullmoose about Okonokos and they said they have no idea when this will be released but they will keep us informed.

Still nothing official from the band.

This is soooooooooooooo weird
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

parkervb

According to BullMoose THIS IS BACK ON.

beardedwonder

"'Cause everything'd be great and everything'd be good If everybody gave like everybody could"

subinai

wonder if there will be any extra goodies with this or if it'll be a straight up reissue/repress?

buymycar

So, we're less than a month away from this reissue, and still no word from the band about it. Weird considering how much they promoted the It Still Moves remix.

parkervb

Quote from: buymycar on Jul 01, 2016, 09:58 AM
So, we're less than a month away from this reissue, and still no word from the band about it. Weird considering how much they promoted the It Still Moves remix.

and nothing about it from ATO as there was for ISM reissue.

walterfredo

Could it possibly be because the ISM remix was kind of a bigger deal, all things considered, than just a second pressing? I really have no clue, just taking a guess. My local RS has it in their system and has ordered it for me, it's happening.

searchinbig

Quote from: walterfredo on Jul 01, 2016, 10:54 AM

Could it possibly be because the ISM remix was kind of a bigger deal, all things considered, than just a second pressing? I really have no clue, just taking a guess. My local RS has it in their system and has ordered it for me, it's happening.

From where I pre-ordered:

Hello,

The release of this has been delayed and the label has not announced a new release date at this time. Your order is still active. We will do our best to keep you posted of any new information on this title.

Thanks!

"Sooooo I do believe" it will happen at some point!
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Jellyfish

My order from Amazon is still active.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

justbcuzido

I'm part of the Vinyl Me Please club, and they have this release as part of their August store for $42 for members. So in theory it's still good.
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.