Main Menu

who is who?

Started by sam81663, Apr 12, 2016, 11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sam81663

Hello, this may seem like a strange request, but I am playing in a trivia contest and I know a picture I have to identify is of 3 members of the band My Morning Jacket and I was wondering if someone would tell me the names of the guys in my picture.  They are sitting on a couch, looks like the may be holding up a sign with the word "DREAM". The man on the  left has a goatee, the middle one is winking and the one on the right has long hair.  If someone could tell me who is who, I would really appreciate it.  Thank you

buymycar

From left to right, Tom Blankenship, Jim James, Patrick Hallahan. Good Luck!

sam81663

thank you so much for that information. I think I had two of the three ID'd but I wasn't sure if the one on the left was Tom for sure. Thanks for the positive ID.

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

ericm

Bonus points for knowing who the other arm holding up the dream thing belongs to.  :wink:
"Where's Jim going?"

millerjustin

50/50 chance it's either Carl or Bo.  I'm going with Bo
What's in here won't disappear

Shug

Its probably EricM!
"Some like their water shallow, I like mine deep"

Crispy

Quote from: ericm on Apr 12, 2016, 06:39 PM
Bonus points for knowing who the other arm holding up the dream thing belongs to.  :wink:

That's Tom's rarely-seen third arm that comes out the side of his head when conditions are right!
"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

ericm

Quote from: Crispy on Apr 13, 2016, 01:11 PM
Quote from: ericm on Apr 12, 2016, 06:39 PM

That's Tom's rarely-seen third arm that comes out the side of his head when conditions are right!

Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket! It's Tom's eararm.  :grin:
"Where's Jim going?"

ericm

Quote from: Shug on Apr 13, 2016, 12:57 PM
Its probably EricM!

Haha. If it was holding a martini you might be on to something.  :wink:   :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"