Roll Call 2016 art and swag announced

Started by johnnYYac, Apr 12, 2016, 06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

johnnYYac

Swag redefined...

http://mymorningjacket.com/store/product/2016-roll-call-deluxe-membership

Access to purchase Fan Club Presale Tickets to MMJ Shows (30 min exclusive for   
    deluxe members)
    Access to purchase VIP Packages for MMJ shows
    One free live show download redemption code
    Roll Call "Early Entry" laminate allowing early entry for all applicable shows
    Roll Call exclusive campfire mug
    Roll Call exclusive poster
    7" Vinyl (sent at year end 2016)

Cameron

Decided to go digital this year. I have limited wall space and don't drink coffee.

justbcuzido

Quote from: Cameron on Apr 12, 2016, 06:58 PM
Decided to go digital this year. I have limited wall space and don't drink coffee.

The real question is, if my roll call package expires 12/18/16, will I actually get the vinyl? I have been duped before by WU so who knows.
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

ericm

For the win is right!  Nicest looking RC swag yet, IMO.    :thumbsup:

I might've even worn the shirt if it looked like that.  :wink: but I'll definitely get more use out of the mug.

Thanks for posting John.  :beer:

"Where's Jim going?"

amskinz

Clinton kills it yet again! I'd be just fine with him doing it every year. Always looks better coming from someone who loves the band as much as we all do. Nice to see confirmation on another 7". I'm over the T shirt now (thanks to the ISM and Okonokos reissues), and the wife will be very happy with the mug every morning.
"The best MMJ show I've been to was the last one, every time."

parkervb

i don't have a Reno poster yet so I am excited for this one. Love the cardinal (i've got a mild fascination with them).

Was this emailed out? I hadn't seen anything.
Don't you ever turn it off

itrainmonkeys

Quote from: justbcuzido on Apr 12, 2016, 07:09 PM

The real question is, if my roll call package expires 12/18/16, will I actually get the vinyl? I have been duped before by WU so who knows.

I'll probably sign up again just to be sure lol.

e-stone

poster will look good next to his Red Rocks one

buymycar

Quote from: parkervb on Apr 13, 2016, 09:13 AM
i don't have a Reno poster yet so I am excited for this one. Love the cardinal (i've got a mild fascination with them).

Was this emailed out? I hadn't seen anything.

It was posted on MMJ's official Facebook page.

Nice to see that they're continuing with the 7". Hopefully, everybody receives it this year.

I wasn't planning on resubscribing because of no shows near me this year, but the awesome Reno poster might change my mind. Of course, when I do change my mind, it'll probably be out of stock.

Gina

With the 12 month from last year's tour stacked on top of the 18 month that I purchased before that, I am paid up until July of 2017 - so the question is, am I getting this or do I have to buy another 12 month to stack on until July of 2018?   :embarrassed:

Love the poster and early entry card.  Simply LURV it.

johnnYYac

Quote from: justbcuzido on Apr 12, 2016, 07:09 PM

My Roll Call expires 12/19/2017, since I ordered both the 18 month membership and the 2016 membership (why I got the bonus 7", too).  You can check your account dashboard for an order that states "2016 Roll Call Deluxe Membership" in the description.  Otherwise, you may need to add it.  Bottom line for me is, I order each new membership package when announced.  I got the first few years for free as "payment" for helping the band and management create Roll Call and some tour events in 2012.  Also, my brother bought me a membership last year as a gift, after I'd already bought one, so its piling up...

rkwedge

Got my new Roll Call swag this morning! Poster looks great and I like the cup so no complaints
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

beardedwonder

I don't complain much.

The mug blows.
"'Cause everything'd be great and everything'd be good If everybody gave like everybody could"

amskinz

Quote from: beardedwonder on Apr 21, 2016, 04:33 PM
I don't complain much.

The mug blows.

Got it today. The mug does, in fact, blow. They could have at least taken the sticker off the bottom from the Mexican version of Oriental Trading they got them from. I really hope management can find a better "organization" to handle Roll Call in the future.

Mr. White

Today, I got my first Roll Call order/membership in the mail. What's weird is that I never got a change in order status. Mine still says "READY". Hopefully my other order will come in soon (first membership was placed way back in January and second membership ordered in the first week of April).

I don't really like the mug either. It will be good for a pencil/pen holder but not so good for drinking (unless we happen to hit the trail for a long journey across America's Great Plains for some far away destination ... Red Rocks wagon train, maybe ...).

Still, I'm very happy to have gotten my stuff in the mail today.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

justbcuzido

Quote from: Mr. White on Apr 25, 2016, 09:45 PM
Today, I got my first Roll Call order/membership in the mail. What's weird is that I never got a change in order status. Mine still says "READY". Hopefully my other order will come in soon (first membership was placed way back in January and second membership ordered in the first week of April).

I don't really like the mug either. It will be good for a pencil/pen holder but not so good for drinking (unless we happen to hit the trail for a long journey across America's Great Plains for some far away destination ... Red Rocks wagon train, maybe ...).

The one that says "Ready" is most likely for the "Bonus Item" aka bonus vinyl. I had two orders showing, and the the one for the vinyl still says ready while the other had shipped.
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

ericm

Quote from: Mr. White on Apr 25, 2016, 09:45 PM

Mine says ready on the orders history page but when I click on the order number itself it's showing the two shipments. One, with the Laminate,poster, and mug says shipped while the other with the bonus gift says preordered with a 12/16 est shipping date.
"Where's Jim going?"

johnnYYac

amskinz

I do love the poster even more in person though!