Roll Call 2016 art and swag announced

Started by johnnYYac, Apr 12, 2016, 06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDUB

Love the poster as well. It's very vibrant.

Mr. White

Today, I got my second Roll Call membership package in the mail. I didn't mention this earlier, but my first Roll Call membership poster has damage all along the right side edge. I'm not going to send it back, especially since the poster that came in today is in good shape. Plus, it's not worth all the hassle, money in postage, time, etc.

Now, I have my two early entry laminates and four tickets for night 2 of the Iroquois Amphitheater (three tickets for night 1). Just two more weeks to go! I can't wait!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

pattilovesmmj

Quote from: Mr. White on Apr 29, 2016, 07:52 PM
Today, I got my second Roll Call membership package in the mail. I didn't mention this earlier, but my first Roll Call membership poster has damage all along the right side edge. I'm not going to send it back, especially since the poster that came in today is in good shape. Plus, it's not worth all the hassle, money in postage, time, etc.

Now, I have my two early entry laminates and four tickets for night 2 of the Iroquois Amphitheater (three tickets for night 1). Just two more weeks to go! I can't wait!
extra tix?  I bought an after market ticket for the first night.

Gina

I LOVE the poster and the early entry card.  The mug is cool, but entirely too small for any cup of coffee that I might drink! LMAO

I was very impressed with the way the poster delivery was handled this year.  It was tucked nicely inside a plastic sheath then placed INSIDE the mailer along with the laminate and camp mug.  No damage like previous shipments.

BTW - International Delights creamer sent me a metal camp mug too - same size, different color.  Some promotion company out there must be running a special on these.  :grin:

Mr. White

I got my poster a couple of days ago and the frame yesterday. It was a pretty cheap frame ($18 on sale).

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

WickedMessenger

Nice looking frame for $18.  Was the poster a standard size?

Mr. White

The poster measures 18 X 24. I almost always get my show poster frames at Michael's. This one was on sale for $17.88. It is a Studio Decor Stockholm Poster Frame. Here is a link to one that is slightly larger in size. http://www.michaels.com/studio-decor-stockholm-poster-frame/M10256675.html?dwvar_M10256675_color=Black#start=2

PaulyC7

Quote from: amskinz on Apr 25, 2016, 06:39 PM
Quote from: beardedwonder on Apr 21, 2016, 04:33 PM
I don't complain much.

The mug blows.

Got it today. The mug does, in fact, blow. They could have at least taken the sticker off the bottom from the Mexican version of Oriental Trading they got them from. I really hope management can find a better "organization" to handle Roll Call in the future.

I never complain about this stuff but the mug is awful.  I have liked the t-shirts the last couple years and wear them all the time.  When they decided to swap out the shirt for a "campfire mug" I was kinda bummed but figured it would be good to get something different.  I pictured it being a nice, big, sturdy camping type mug.  Nope...This thing is comically small and super cheap.  Value-wise, I don't see how they feel this is equal to a shirt.  Oh well, at least the poster is awesome.

ericm

Quote from: PaulyC7 on May 03, 2016, 03:56 PM
Quote from: amskinz on Apr 25, 2016, 06:39 PM
Quote from: beardedwonder on Apr 21, 2016, 04:33 PM
I don't complain much.

The mug blows.

Got it today. The mug does, in fact, blow. They could have at least taken the sticker off the bottom from the Mexican version of Oriental Trading they got them from. I really hope management can find a better "organization" to handle Roll Call in the future.

I never complain about this stuff but the mug is awful.  I have liked the t-shirts the last couple years and wear them all the time.  When they decided to swap out the shirt for a "campfire mug" I was kinda bummed but figured it would be good to get something different.  I pictured it being a nice, big, sturdy camping type mug.  Nope...This thing is comically small and super cheap.  Value-wise, I don't see how they feel this is equal to a shirt.  Oh well, at least the poster is awesome.

I don't know man. I don't figure those t shirts cost all that much. $5.00 a pop maybe? The mug is a bit on the cheap side but in actual dollars I don't think the difference in cost is all that great. A couple of bucks maybe.

"Where's Jim going?"

beardedwonder

Looks AWESOME Mr White!!!

Decided to frame my poster tonight. Such a sweet print!! Opened it up and it's all messed up down one side. You gotta be kidding me! GRRRRR!!

"'Cause everything'd be great and everything'd be good If everybody gave like everybody could"

JDUB

A couple years ago they put the poster inside a cardboard tube which was inside the big box. That's all it would take to avoid all this damage that is being reported.

buymycar

Quote from: JDUB on May 06, 2016, 08:44 AM
A couple years ago they put the poster inside a cardboard tube which was inside the big box. That's all it would take to avoid all this damage that is being reported.

Even with the cardboard tube, my roll call posters arrived damaged. They just can't get this right.

pjfan04101

I received an email back in early April or so saying that I was receiving the mug, but haven't seen it yet.  Does anyone know who I can contact to follow up?  Thanks!

Mr. White

With Roll Call memberships, we are able to take part in any contests the band sets up for us. Patrick is a partner in a new restaurant in Louisville called Butchertown Grocery. They put up some $50 gift certificates for prizes, and I won! I've got reservations for my wife and I for this Wednesday, May 11, 2016 (her birthday)! Thanks My Morning Jacket, Patrick, and yes, Wonderful Union! This will be a really special night for us just one day prior to our concert at Iroquois Amphitheater with our grandson (who turns 12 on June 5th).

ditty

Quote from: Mr. White on May 09, 2016, 06:52 PM
With Roll Call memberships, we are able to take part in any contests the band sets up for us. Patrick is a partner in a new restaurant in Louisville called Butchertown Grocery. They put up some $50 gift certificates for prizes, and I won! I've got reservations for my wife and I for this Wednesday, May 11, 2016 (her birthday)! Thanks My Morning Jacket, Patrick, and yes, Wonderful Union! This will be a really special night for us just one day prior to our concert at Iroquois Amphitheater with our grandson (who turns 12 on June 5th).

Congrats!  My wife and I are planning lunch there on Friday...at this time we are picking up the tab, guess we didn't win.
100204 102305 112506 80711 71412 7050613 OBH14151718 6232415 71815 5121316 52616 62217 81017 8020319