Main Menu

Zcoustic

Started by johnnYYac, Apr 20, 2016, 05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

Inspired by BH's fine compilation of live Jim solo acoustic tunes, aka Jim James Top 40 Hits, I've compiled an acoustic version of Z, or Zcoustic... I had to substitute How Could I Know for Lay Low (no acoustic version that I'm aware of) and added a few "bonus" tracks. Comes in at around 50 minutes. Enjoy.

Zcoustic

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

sillyboob

Awesome!  Thanks JY!!   :beer:
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

davymac

Sweet!  Thanks for sharing!

Jellyfish

Thank you sir!  :beer:
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

Cameron

evilPaauwe

HELL YES. Through the years I have meandered from MMJ throughout the music world but Jim James Top 40 has always floated near me. Thank you for this!
cheers.

kotchishm

Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

LB

thanks JYac, this wordless acoustic is badass!
no you never gotta fight with me

mattsiu02

Thanks a million!

Lonndown27

Quote from: johnnYYac on Apr 20, 2016, 05:41 PM
Inspired by BH's fine compilation of live Jim solo acoustic tunes, aka Jim James Top 40 Hits, I've compiled an acoustic version of Z, or Zcoustic... I had to substitute How Could I Know for Lay Low (no acoustic version that I'm aware of) and added a few "bonus" tracks. Comes in at around 50 minutes. Enjoy.

Zcoustic

Unbelievable!!!! Thank you Johnny!!! You're the best man! This is unreal to listen to....their songs are so 3 dimensional.....any setting, any style they're switched to suits them perfectly. Z....acoustic?!?!?! I was so intrigued just by the failure of it all, but wow...the fact this succeeds pays homage to the brilliance of Jim as a songwriter and this band as functioning, burgeoning musicians of greatness.....

wooooo
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018