Wanted: Lewiston NY show poster

Started by beardedwonder, Apr 24, 2016, 10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beardedwonder

Anyone have for sale? Or know where to locate one?? TIA
"'Cause everything'd be great and everything'd be good If everybody gave like everybody could"

mahg33ta

this is turning out to be a very elusive poster

beardedwonder

I know it.

I have a 1970s themed gentlemens lair and this poster would be the perfect fit and finish!

The search continues  :beer:
"'Cause everything'd be great and everything'd be good If everybody gave like everybody could"

amskinz

It really is a shame you can't find one. Unfortunately, I only bought one. I got the first one off the pile that day, and it was a huge pile. There's no way they sold them all. They aren't numbered. I would put an estimate of 500 in the stack on the table, and maybe that wasn't even all of them. It is a decent piece, would definitely got a 70's theme. Sorry I can't help. Good luck in your search. I wish they would put leftovers from each show up online somewhere. They are somewhere on a shelf prolly.
"The best MMJ show I've been to was the last one, every time."

mahg33ta

its strange that such a random show's poster would be so rare.   I wonder if the stack got lost or damaged somehow.   

AlwxanderD10

Maybe the extras got tossed because of the typo? Haha

amskinz

Quote from: AlwxanderD10 on May 07, 2016, 11:16 PM
Maybe the extras got tossed because of the typo? Haha

That's a very plausible theory. I always figured little things like that would make it more desirable. I really should have got more than one.
"The best MMJ show I've been to was the last one, every time."

millerjustin

Quote from: amskinz on May 06, 2016, 12:29 PM
It really is a shame you can't find one. Unfortunately, I only bought one. I got the first one off the pile that day, and it was a huge pile. There's no way they sold them all. They aren't numbered. I would put an estimate of 500 in the stack on the table, and maybe that wasn't even all of them. It is a decent piece, would definitely got a 70's theme. Sorry I can't help. Good luck in your search. I wish they would put leftovers from each show up online somewhere. They are somewhere on a shelf prolly.

agreed 100% - huge stack on the table and I doubt they sold 50 that day.  Only bought one as well (and might have picked up more but for the typo).  I heard somewhere last year that the band was discouraging artists from using actual waterfalls or the usual animals for tour prints - not sure if this was just rumor, but this was the only waterfall and I guess appropriate since the venue is about a mile from Niagara Falls.

has anyone reached out to the artist?  maybe he would sell any he kept?
What's in here won't disappear

beardedwonder

Quote from: millerjustin on May 12, 2016, 12:58 PM
Quote from: amskinz on May 06, 2016, 12:29 PM
has anyone reached out to the artist?  maybe he would sell any he kept?

Yup. I did recently. Just awaiting a reply. 🙏

mahg33ta

i reached out a while ago and he said he never got any back.   Beardedwonder if you get a different answer, please buy 2 if you can!

beardedwonder

Quote from: mahg33ta on May 12, 2016, 05:12 PM
i reached out a while ago and he said he never got any back.   Beardedwonder if you get a different answer, please buy 2 if you can!

Indeed I will. No response as of yet. 🙏

TheKingOfCool

Have one for sale if anyone is still looking