5/2 ACL taping webcast capture on dimeadozen!

Started by buymycar, May 03, 2016, 03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buymycar

Thanks to indykid.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=560413

My Morning Jacket
Austin City Limits Live
The Moody Theater
Austin, Texas
May 2, 2016

Lineage: Live Webcast -> Livestreamer (capture) -> FFmpeg (edit) -> .ts
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 2400 Kbps 29.97 fps
Audio: AAC 128 Kbps 48.0 KHz stereo

My Morning Jacket headed to The Moody Theater to perform tracks from
'The Waterfall' on the Austin City Limits stage.

Setlist:
Circuital
Believe (Nobody Knows)
Outta My System
Spring (Among the Living)
Slow Slow Tune
Throwback (When We Were Young)
Tropics (Erase Traces)
Only Memories Remain
Master Plan
In Its Infancy (The Waterfall)
I Will Sing You Songs

Encore:
Wonderful (The Way I Feel)
Get the Point
Victory Dance
Compound Fracture
Mahgeetah

TRT = 01:44:06

JPV

Hell Yes!

we need an mp4 video file and an audio rip of this great performance   :cheesy:

Thanks to My Morning Sweatshirt/ IndyKid!!

johnnYYac

Quote from: JPV on May 03, 2016, 07:39 AM
Hell Yes!

The stream capture is still on YouTube.  I'm downloading it and will upload a 720p mp4 to my Mediafire account soon...

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

gluvmiller

Quote from: johnnYYac on May 03, 2016, 11:23 AM
Quote from: JPV on May 03, 2016, 07:39 AM
Hell Yes!

The stream capture is still on YouTube.  I'm downloading it and will upload a 720p mp4 to my Mediafire account soon...

THANK YOU!!!! I so want to listen to this in my car

MyMorningSweatshirt

My rip with fades and a slight volume boost is available on YouTube here:

Direct download link of both audio and video coming soon...

Mr. White

You all need to download this version real quick! The Powers-That-Be have muted my upload to YouTube, so I have subsequently deleted it. If you don't know how to download YouTube videos, just get a free version of Real Times (formerly Real Player) and download it before it gets taken down too.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

MyMorningSweatshirt

Quote from: Mr. White on May 03, 2016, 01:55 PM
You all need to download this version real quick! The Powers-That-Be have muted my upload to YouTube, so I have subsequently deleted it. If you don't know how to download YouTube videos, just get a free version of Real Times (formerly Real Player) and download it before it gets taken down too.

Are they cracking down on it as a copyright violation?

Mr. White

Quote from: MyMorningSweatshirt on May 03, 2016, 02:03 PM
Quote from: Mr. White on May 03, 2016, 01:55 PM

Are they cracking down on it as a copyright violation?

Yes. When I went to play it back, it started off good, but the sound dropped out. Under the description, there was a big yellow rectangle banner that said a song had been flagged for copyright and has been muted. When I went to the video manager section, there was one of those c's in a circle (copyright) and it said video has been muted. I then deleted it.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

searchinbig

This my friend is wonderful. Thank you!  :smiley:
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

johnnYYac

I had to give up trying to upload my video and audio captures.  Mediafire was obviously too busy uploading MyMorningSweatshirt's efforts, using up all that bandwidth or somesuch...

Seriously, thanks to MMS for getting it done.  I hope the link stays active and you don't mind my putting it on the setlist thread.

http://mymorningjacket.net/index.php/topic,20072.0.html
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

MyMorningSweatshirt

Quote from: johnnYYac on May 04, 2016, 12:33 PM
I had to give up trying to upload my video and audio captures.  Mediafire was obviously too busy uploading MyMorningSweatshirt's efforts, using up all that bandwidth or somesuch...

Seriously, thanks to MMS for getting it done.  I hope the link stays active and you don't mind my putting it on the setlist thread.

http://mymorningjacket.net/index.php/topic,20072.0.html

No problem, I'm happy to share. Life prevents me from spending much time on the forums / attending shows, so this is how I like to contribute.

And hopefully the band is cool with us capturing and sharing these performances - I'd like think they are. ACL and any festivals that stream down the road, on the other hand, maybe not so much.

Varitek

Thanks for this. Would happily pay good money for some new LiveDownloads if they would make them available. San Francisco run perhaps  :cool:
"Did he just put on a cape?"

DaydreamNation

11/11/23  11/10/23  11/9/23  11/7/23  10/29/22  11/2/21  7/7/17  6/22/17  10/27/16  5/13/16  5/12/16