RR 5/28-5/29

Started by piton87, May 19, 2016, 04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

piton87

I am going to the shows Memorial Day weekend.  Do you think the posters will sell out or no?
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

MMJTX

yes they most definitely will, I would love to get one but won't be going in Roll Call or lining up early as my friends want to hang out tailgate (not as big into posters as me) guess i'll just try and get one on the after market.
Anytime

piton87

How early would I need to be in line to get one. Also how much do you think they would resell for?

Crispy

Quote from: piton87 on May 20, 2016, 09:32 AM
How early would I need to be in line to get one. Also how much do you think they would resell for?

Nobody buys posters anymore. In fact I heard there won't be any even made for these shows. Don't bother.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

johnnYYac

johnnYYac

Crispy

Good stuff, Johnny. Though I think this person is less of a troll and more of a parasite.

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

walterfredo

Also how much do you think they would resell for?

MMJTX

So I went to RR last year and I didn't go in Early cause I was with some friends that wanted to tailgate, I didn't even bother going to look for a poster cause I figured they'd be sold out. So where exactly is the Merch Table at RR?
Also, not sure if this is kosher or not, but seeing as I am going with 7 or 8 friends next week to RR, they are not into posters like I am, was curious if I could maybe buddy up with someone to get me a poster? I can pay in advance or later, again, if that's not a cool thing to ask I apologize, just would like to try and get one
Anytime

Crispy

Quote from: MMJTX on May 20, 2016, 11:59 AM
So I went to RR last year and I didn't go in Early cause I was with some friends that wanted to tailgate, I didn't even bother going to look for a poster cause I figured they'd be sold out. So where exactly is the Merch Table at RR?
Also, not sure if this is kosher or not, but seeing as I am going with 7 or 8 friends next week to RR, they are not into posters like I am, was curious if I could maybe buddy up with someone to get me a poster? I can pay in advance or later, again, if that's not a cool thing to ask I apologize, just would like to try and get one

The merch table is on the south side ramp, indicated in this pic with a big orange arrow:

You can even take a good look at it on google maps HERE. I think anybody that goes in at the regular gates time should be able to get one, but it's hard to say. I'll probably be able to buddy up if needed, I might need a poster buddy too!

Except there won't be posters, piton87! :lipsrsealed:

MMJTX

Quote from: Crispy on May 20, 2016, 01:14 PM
Quote from: MMJTX on May 20, 2016, 11:59 AM

The merch table is on the south side ramp, indicated in this pic with a big orange arrow:

You can even take a good look at it on google maps HERE. I think anybody that goes in at the regular gates time should be able to get one, but it's hard to say. I'll probably be able to buddy up if needed, I might need a poster buddy too!

Except there won't be posters, piton87! :lipsrsealed:

Thanks Crispy, we can talk about it. I don't want to be the guy that starts a whole thing of people buying 2ea or anything, but I figured it's better than people buying extras to sell at a higher cost later, which definitely happens. I'm only wanting 1 to hang on my wall :)
Anytime

piton87

So i CAN get a poster? I am going in with 8 other people who are not into posters. Where do I find one of these poster buddies.

Crispy

Quote from: piton87 on May 20, 2016, 03:08 PM
So i CAN get a poster? I am going in with 8 other people who are not into posters. Where do I find one of these poster buddies.

Step 1: Don't be the person who signed up here yesterday to check on resale demand.

:bath:

piton87

I promise I am not reselling them. I have a poster from Charlottesville VA from last July, easily one of the best concerts ive ever been to. It was my first time seeing MMJ live. My wife and I are flying out to see them at RR had the tix since January. I am also planning on going to OBH3. The reason my account is so young is because i used tapatalk on my phone and it wouldnt let me log on with a computer. Just an honest guy looking for a jacket poster from which could be the best weekend of my life.

Derek713

FYI.....I reached out to CID about the poster that comes with the VIP package to see if it will be different than the one being sold and this was their response.

"Thanks for reaching out! The poster for our package will be different from what the venue offers and is exclusive to our VIP packages along with that our merchandise poster will be signed by the band!"

Crispy

Quote from: piton87 on May 20, 2016, 03:38 PM
I promise I am not reselling them. I have a poster from Charlottesville VA from last July, easily one of the best concerts ive ever been to. It was my first time seeing MMJ live. My wife and I are flying out to see them at RR had the tix since January. I am also planning on going to OBH3. The reason my account is so young is because i used tapatalk on my phone and it wouldnt let me log on with a computer. Just an honest guy looking for a jacket poster from which could be the best weekend of my life.

Ah, okay. I apologize for being snarky and I hope you get your poster.

johnnYYac

Quote from: Crispy on May 20, 2016, 11:53 AM
Good stuff, Johnny. Though I think this person is less of a troll and more of a parasite.

Oh, no.  You misunderstood.  Those were for you.  :wink:

Quote from: Crispy on May 20, 2016, 09:39 AM

Nobody buys posters anymore. In fact I heard there won't be any even made for these shows. Don't bother.

Crispy

Oh! I'll just go crawl back under my bridge now.  :beer:

johnnYYac

Quote from: Crispy on May 22, 2016, 12:05 PM
Oh! I'll just go crawl back under my bridge now.  :beer:
:grin: