RR 5/28-5/29

Started by piton87, May 19, 2016, 04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manonthemoon

Quote from: Derek713 on May 20, 2016, 03:56 PM
FYI.....I reached out to CID about the poster that comes with the VIP package to see if it will be different than the one being sold and this was their response.

"Thanks for reaching out! The poster for our package will be different from what the venue offers and is exclusive to our VIP packages along with that our merchandise poster will be signed by the band!"

Double posters it is then
Alive or Just Breathing

CountSA

If anyone has an extra VIP poster they want to unload, hit me up with a PM.

Mile_High_Brewer

This may be a long shot, but I have an extra ticket for Saturday and I'd love to trade it straight up for a show poster. Red rocks prints go so fast and I've gotten shutout 3 of the last 4 shows. If someone here didn't get a ticket and doesn't mind lining up early, it'd be a cheap ticket for you.

Lonndown27

(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

MMJTX

willing to pay good money for a Burwell poster! pleaseeeeeee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anytime

bschulze1726

I'll get in line as well, if anyone wants to sell an extra VIP poster, I'll be happy to buy one.

pagerage

Who did the vip poster? Pic of that would be cool. Not burwells strongest work on the regular one

raheuer

VIP was done by Reno, it's the same design as the event shirt
It's DON FREAKIN DANTE by My Morning Jacket, just chill the hell out and listen!

vandemusser

Missed out on Saturday's Burwell poster, but have an extra Sunday if anyone is interested in a straight swap... it'd be a shame for Sunday to not be hanging on the wall next to its' soul mate!

DeusExMachinist

I have an extra signed VIP poster, looking to trade straight across for Saturday's poster.  I'm in Denver today and tomorrow morning

rkwedge

I have an extra Sunday that I'd gladly trade you but not a Saturday
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

IStillMove

Desperate plea for a reasonably priced Sunday poster. Wife had us 30 minutes late for last nights show and got shutout. Unfortunately I only bought 1 on Saturday because I wanted others to have a shot.  It was crazy. I saw some people buy 5 or more.

pagerage

Quote from: DeusExMachinist on May 30, 2016, 10:20 AM
I have an extra signed VIP poster, looking to trade straight across for Saturday's poster.  I'm in Denver today and tomorrow morning

Saturday burwell? I will buy one off eBay to do this trade. Shoot me a pm if you would like to

piton87

Missed out both nights. Sold out when I was like 6th in line. Willing to pay reasonable price for both nights. I know it's a long shot but it's worth a shot.
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

MMJTX

I too would like to buy either night or both nights if anyone has extras. might as well put my name on this list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anytime

razral

I was in line for night 1 and they sold out with about 2 people in front of me! I bought 2 posters for the second show so I could trade for night 1. Anyone that wants to trade a night 1 for a 2 please let me know!

What an incredible 2 nights!

midwesterner

Looking to trade 1 Saturday and Sunday Burwell poster. For 1 Sunday Burwell Variant.

This is high gloss ink on blue paper version.

Not looking to sell either poster. Please do not ask because I am not selling them only looking for a trade for the variant.

Jbonzo

I have any extra Saturday poster as well as VIP signed poster.  I'll entertain offers as well as past show poster trades
And on Heaven's Golden shore we'll lay our heads......

talltyson

I have a VIP Poster signed by band as well.  Looking for Burwell regular posters for both nights, or one variant poster.  Trading for those only.  No cash, trade only.

mahg33ta

Quote from: Jbonzo on May 30, 2016, 10:06 PM
I have any extra Saturday poster as well as VIP signed poster.  I'll entertain offers as well as past show poster trades

pm sent