JIM JAMES TOP 40 HITS! 1978-2007 (Performed Live!)

Started by Bermuda_Hitchhiker, Mar 17, 2008, 06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

APR

I just want to ad another Thank You.  This is fantastic!!

danz

Quote from: BH on May 06, 2008, 04:36 PM
I will go ahead and solve the problem for these "poor" music industry suits.

Step One:  Create a new format.  I'm thinking a jump drive device similar to the special edition jump drives that the White Stripes sold a few months back.  That way, you get the best of both worlds, a digital recording, and a hard package that comes with liner notes, artwork, and that new jump drive smell. ::)

Dave, re-visiting this thread, I just realized The Flaming Lips stole your idea!!!!

danz

which led me to my own idea, wouldn't it be cool if you got a notification anytime someone mentioned your name on the forum?  other forms of social networks do this and just like I did, quoting BH, right there ^, Dave might not actually realized that I did that unless he subscribes to the thread or until he takes a gander himself...

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus

BH

Quote from: danz on Dec 17, 2011, 10:51 PM
Quote from: BH on May 06, 2008, 04:36 PM
I will go ahead and solve the problem for these "poor" music industry suits.

Step One:  Create a new format.  I'm thinking a jump drive device similar to the special edition jump drives that the White Stripes sold a few months back.  That way, you get the best of both worlds, a digital recording, and a hard package that comes with liner notes, artwork, and that new jump drive smell. ::)

Dave, re-visiting this thread, I just realized The Flaming Lips stole your idea!!!!

How so?  I'm not as familiar with the lips as I should be.  Tell me more about how they owe me some money.   ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

Found original post, bumped for reference on a couple things, sorry....

BH

Updated link for tippitoes22 and anyone else who needs it.

http://we.tl/v5uvh7mOfM

RobRoy286

Quote from: BH on Jan 12, 2016, 05:38 PM
Updated link for tippitoes22 and anyone else who needs it.

http://we.tl/v5uvh7mOfM

Link isn't working for me. This looks awesome.

BH

Link Updated.  I like WeTransfer but it expires in just a week.  Anybody know of a free upload service that lasts longer than a week?

http://we.tl/QuQXBstU5j

sillyboob

Awesome - just grabbed it!  Thanks so much to all who endeavored to achieve this creation!

Doing the happy dance!!!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

adam_pliskow

I would love to get a link if possible.  TIA!

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

BH

MMJ612

Folk heroes, the two of you, Mr Yac and BH.  Hands at heart as I bend and say thank you.

evilPaauwe

This is pure fucking gold. I cant express what this has meant to me through the years. Love it.
cheers.

NolesT8

Lonndown27

after 8 years.....still fucking gold!!!! I need to find that full Garage 2002 London show! It's proven extremely elusive!!!
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018