MMJ Cover by my friend...

Started by tammybee, May 31, 2016, 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tammybee

Hello all,
So I wanted to show this cover that my friend, Sydney, did of Wordless Chorus. She's the beautiful smiling dork in the middle that's singing.

Sydney was one of the most beautiful people on this planet. Six months ago she made the decision to take her own life. Her sadness was for some reason too much for this world and I think anyone that knew her is still aching from the loss. I dont think words can describe how much she meant to so many of us, myself included. So I decided to go on a quest and try and have the original songwriters see her cover of this song. I think her beautiful voice and story deserves to be shared with the world. Sydney was magical and I hope her cover can make someone out there smile.

Please remember to tell those that you love how much they mean to you.
Thank you. 

Nikkogino

buymycar

Thanks for sharing, and I'm so sorry for your loss.

sillyboob

While WC is not a favorite Jacket song for me, I really like this version.  Knowing the back story makes the song, and more specifically your friend's vocals, hit that much harder.

Definitely sorry for the loss of your friend.  It's sad.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

Max5130

What a waste of talent. I'm very sorry to hear about your friend. I imagine she is in a better place. My prayers go out to you, her friends and family. Thank you for sharing.

tammybee

Thanks y'all for the good wishes. It really is a loss that she isn't around anymore. She was an incredible performer and a magical person. But I'm glad to tell her story and share it with others.

I really hope at some point one of the band members sees this and can be touched by it as well.