You send me RR night 1, I send you RR night 2. Help me!

Started by johnnYYac, Jun 03, 2016, 11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

I'm in the same boat as many people, with a spare RR night 2  Burwell to trade for a RR night 1 Burwell. Same run each night (450), but seems many got shut out from night 1 and had no problem night 2.

A truly sickening sight night 2, however, was someone in cahoots with the merch tent bought 20 prints and 10 variants in one $1600 transaction, proceeding to roll each one individually in craft paper, then tubes. The guy slipped the girl behind the merch table some cash for the assist.  I let MMJ management know, but it looks like a venue issue.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Mr. White

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jun 03, 2016, 11:12 AM
I'm in the same boat as many people, with a spare RR night 2  Burwell to trade for a RR night 1 Burwell. Same run each night (450), but seems many got shut out from night 1 and had no problem night 2.

A truly sickening sight night 2, however, was someone in cahoots with the merch tent bought 20 prints and 10 variants in one $1600 transaction, proceeding to roll each one individually in craft paper, then tubes. The guy slipped the girl behind the merch table some cash for the assist.  I let MMJ management know, but it looks like a venue issue.

AlexanderD10 said he saw someone buy 60 Night 2 posters. I guess he has 59 friends in need...
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

APR

I saw a guy with a fat stack of posters so thick he couldn't even roll them up.

mahg33ta

there's one guy on ebay selling listing after listing of night 2 red rocks for $150.  surely that's him??

ericm

Quote from: mahg33ta on Jun 03, 2016, 12:57 PM
there's one guy on ebay selling listing after listing of night 2 red rocks for $150.  surely that's him??

Yes, that's him. One of his earlier posters showed the number and they're right before mine. He got his stack right in front of me and I saw this whole thing go down up close and there wasn't much anyone could do about it. He clearly had a merch connection and had this worked out in advance.
"Where's Jim going?"

vandemusser

I'm in the same boat as everyone else... I have a night 2 that I would enthusiastically trade for a night 1. Not for me, but for a friend that was only able to go to Saturday night's show. If someone had one, I would gladly ship you a Sunday night poster and $20 for the hassle.

Hope someone can help me out... it would make my buddy's day if I could have that poster tube waiting on his front step.