Muhammad Ali Funeral - Please Read

Started by IMeMine, Jun 06, 2016, 06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IMeMine

Hi Roll Call,

My mom and I are traveling to Louisville on Friday to attend Muhammad Ali's funeral at the KFC Yum! Center. 

The press conference explaining how to get tickets just concluded and, unfortunately, tickets are only available in person on Wed June 8th at 10 AM at the KFC Yum! Center.

As we will not be there until Friday morning, I wanted to reach out and see if anyone in the area would be willing to try to pick up 2 tickets for us?

I can offer $50, and of course the cost of the tickets, to anyone who is able to do this favor for me.

Here is more information if needed: 
http://www.wlky.com/news/muhammad-ali-memorial-ticket-information-to-be-revealed/39916440

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Please text me or PM me or call me any time.

Thank you
Everything passes...Everything changes...Just do what you think you should do

IMeMine

Good Morning Louisvillians,

Tickets for Muhammad Ali's Funeral Service are being handed out today, at 10 AM at the KFC Yum! Center Box Office.

I'm raising my offer to $100 for 2 tickets so that my mother and I may pay our respects.

If anyone is able to help, please call or text me.

Thanks

Bob Dylan on Muhammad Ali:

"If the measure of greatness is to gladden the heart of every human being on the face of the earth, then he truly was the greatest. In every way he was the bravest, the kindest and the most excellent of men."

IMeMine