I'm gonna roll the dice and say, Brooklyn Bowl/Las Vegas/2015
I'm On A Four Day Creep

heynow1

Holy Shit Yes! Somebody knows what the $$$$$$$
time is a stripper doin it just for you

Lonndown27

Quote from: KingCobra on Apr 12, 2018, 08:46 PM
I'm gonna roll the dice and say, Brooklyn Bowl/Las Vegas/2015

Really??? Where does this guess come from?? Very cool two night stand only two days after i saw them my second time. Just curious
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

walterfredo

This is getting pretty stupid. What will be released first, MMJ live album or Trump's tax returns?

rkwedge

Quote from: walterfredo on Apr 16, 2018, 10:50 PM
This is getting pretty stupid. What will be released first, MMJ live album or Trump's tax returns?
Now that's funny  :grin: :grin: :grin: :beer:
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Lonndown27

Quote from: rkwedge on Apr 16, 2018, 11:24 PM

AAHAHHAHAHAH i know MMJ boyz this is getting fucking crazy!! release this already!

hey i have an idea: over the next few days, if you have a moment, when you have a moment, send the band a twitter message and say Where the fuck is the live album / DVD guys??? WHERE???? I think we ALL need ths....if we can make it happen faster by bugging the christ outta them, let's do it!!!!!

BUGCHRIST

Jim James becomes a vortex and flies into my living room, now, in white dancing shoes, spinning around and saying "we are a part of the rhythm nation" and his eyes are spinning circles of jellyfish art....he wields a scepter, white with a black and tan marble top. He grins a fancy grin, holding out the cover to OKONOKOS II. It's got a psychedelic band photo, ala Okonokos, but to the next level. I can see some of the tracklisting from here , but Jim isn't giving anything away. He spins again, his back now to me. I carefully lift myself out of the chair and the frozen / stoned way I deal with Jim James appearing in my personal life, then creep up to Jim, silently, tip toeing, in case I can get a sneak peak of OKONOKOS II.

I can only study the back head of Jim and his labrynthian pomp of barracuda hair, his long beard seen slighlty from the side. I go to put my arm around the dood and offer the Willy Wonka of Rock and Roll a shot or a joint.

That is when he turns around, eyes turned yellow and animalistic...crazy eyes...his beard and long hair now given way to a woven brown mane all over his face and hands: THE JIMWOLF. I shriek, running for the door, but the door is so locked by time and all authority that the more I shake at it, the more the door knob elongates, like Pinnochio's nose right before me...I can feel Jim doing the slinky dance he does during Cobra as he growls and comes up from behind me and rips my face into two, blood flying from all orifices and plateaus of bodily collapse.

Jim James owns my soul.
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

rkwedge

Quote from: Lonndown27 on Apr 23, 2018, 05:28 PM
Quote from: rkwedge on Apr 16, 2018, 11:24 PM

AAHAHHAHAHAH i know MMJ boyz this is getting fucking crazy!! release this already!

hey i have an idea: over the next few days, if you have a moment, when you have a moment, send the band a twitter message and say Where the fuck is the live album / DVD guys??? WHERE???? I think we ALL need ths....if we can make it happen faster by bugging the christ outta them, let's do it!!!!!

BUGCHRIST

Jim James becomes a vortex and flies into my living room, now, in white dancing shoes, spinning around and saying "we are a part of the rhythm nation" and his eyes are spinning circles of jellyfish art....he wields a scepter, white with a black and tan marble top. He grins a fancy grin, holding out the cover to OKONOKOS II. It's got a psychedelic band photo, ala Okonokos, but to the next level. I can see some of the tracklisting from here , but Jim isn't giving anything away. He spins again, his back now to me. I carefully lift myself out of the chair and the frozen / stoned way I deal with Jim James appearing in my personal life, then creep up to Jim, silently, tip toeing, in case I can get a sneak peak of OKONOKOS II.

I can only study the back head of Jim and his labrynthian pomp of barracuda hair, his long beard seen slighlty from the side. I go to put my arm around the dood and offer the Willy Wonka of Rock and Roll a shot or a joint.

That is when he turns around, eyes turned yellow and animalistic...crazy eyes...his beard and long hair now given way to a woven brown mane all over his face and hands: THE JIMWOLF. I shriek, running for the door, but the door is so locked by time and all authority that the more I shake at it, the more the door knob elongates, like Pinnochio's nose right before me...I can feel Jim doing the slinky dance he does during Cobra as he growls and comes up from behind me and rips my face into two, blood flying from all orifices and plateaus of bodily collapse.

Jim James owns my soul.

I'll have what Lonndown27's having  :thumbsup:
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes