Still looking for a RR night 1

Started by ericm, Jun 12, 2016, 08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericm

No luck so far in finding one of these Burwell beauties. Anyone out there with a spare or connection to one interested in a trade?

I have a RR night 2 as well as some others to trade if interested. Including a couple of nice Burwells.  Pm if interested.

Thanks.  :beer:

"Where's Jim going?"

Soulshine

I am also looking for night 1 if anyone has an extra, please! Thanks guys!  :beer:
Because we're all in this together...

Jbonzo

Any Detroit 2015?  I have night one and VIP extras
And on Heaven's Golden shore we'll lay our heads......

ericm

Nah, unfortunately I don't have that Detroit poster. If you might be interested in any others, send me a pm and we'll see if you're interested in what I do have.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

rkwedge

I have a Red Rocks night 2 poster that I was hoping to use as trade for a VIP poster but I don't see that happening.  It's mint condition if anybody needs one PM me.  Not looking to make a profit just what I paid for it plus shipping. Would entertain a trade too. PM me if interested
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

andbrown

Quote from: rkwedge on Jul 07, 2016, 12:21 AM
I have a Red Rocks night 2 poster that I was hoping to use as trade for a VIP poster but I don't see that happening.  It's mint condition if anybody needs one PM me.  Not looking to make a profit just what I paid for it plus shipping. Would entertain a trade too. PM me if interested

Hi Rkwedge

I was shut out both nights in the merch line - those posters went so fast!

I'd gladly take the extra off your hands for your cost plus shipping

Please let me know

Thanks!
Andrew

ericm

"Where's Jim going?"

ericm

"Where's Jim going?"

Emb1528

Doesn't matter what you're doin', as long as you're losin' your head

ericm

Quote from: Emb1528 on Sep 11, 2016, 04:32 PM
Quote from: ericm on Sep 11, 2016, 04:10 PM
Got one!  :cool:   :thumbsup:

Niiiiiice

Finally!  :grin:

Got it straight from the man himself. Guy was putting some up on his site yesterday but cancelled the sale. He ended up doing the sale a little bit ago. Still some night 1's available and some sets but night 2 is gone.

"Where's Jim going?"

Emb1528

Quote from: ericm on Sep 11, 2016, 04:46 PM

Niiiiiice

Got it straight from the man himself. Guy was putting some up on his site yesterday but cancelled the sale. He ended up doing the sale a little bit ago. Still some night 1's available and some sets but night 2 is gone.

Awesome! Glad you got one brother!
Doesn't matter what you're doin', as long as you're losin' your head

ericm

Quote from: Emb1528 on Sep 11, 2016, 04:53 PM

Niiiiiice

Awesome! Glad you got one brother!

Thanks man.  :beer:

Looking  forward to getting my hands on that puppy and picking out some nice mattes and getting the pair of em hung.  :thumbsup:

"Where's Jim going?"

teej

I missed it!  :angry: Any idea if he'll put any more up?

parkervb

Niiiiiice

sweet. Crazy that his site got crashed...
Don't you ever turn it off

ericm

Quote from: parkervb on Sep 12, 2016, 09:43 AM

Niiiiiice

sweet. Crazy that his site got crashed...

I hear ya and I probably contributed to that crashing. I was on a few minutes before the sale and refreshing like a mad man waiting for the add to cart link to become active.  :wink: I was still refreshing when I got the email he cancelled the sale because he couldn't access his own site due to heavy traffic!

On a selfish note, the sale email yesterday came at the exact right time for me. A few minutes later and I would've been zoned in on the Giants game and never noticed it. As it was, I got in, grabbed the night 1, got out, cracked a beer and was super psyched for the game with a shit eating grin on my face from having finally snagged that poster, and keeping my obsessive streak going.  :grin:

I took that timing as a good omen for the GMen yesterday, and hopefully it was one for the whole season as well. Can't think of a better way to start the year than that.  Grab an elusive Burwell and the Giants beat the Cowboys in Jerryworld!  :thumbsup:
"Where's Jim going?"

stephanienorton

I've been wanting night 1 of RR 2016 too! Tried the day Guy Burwell put them on sale and they were gone within seconds...still  searching...anyone out there wanting to sell? Thanks :)

Jbonzo

And on Heaven's Golden shore we'll lay our heads......

stephanienorton

Why? Do you have the poster I'm looking for? And what poster are you looking for?