My Morning Jacket’s Carl Broemel Announces New Album, Shares First Single

Started by ditty, Jun 17, 2016, 03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

searchinbig

Quote from: parkervb on Aug 19, 2016, 08:33 AM
ugh, once again doing a pre-sale means I don't get my album when it's released. Lucky for me though I have a connect who has a connect at local public radio who got me a digital copy.

Yeah, the same thought here. I only bought through Blunderful to get the autographed copy. So it shipped from Cali, which means slow go to east coast. Oh well, if that company has taught us fools anything it's patience!
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

parkervb

Quote from: searchinbig on Aug 19, 2016, 08:59 AM
Quote from: parkervb on Aug 19, 2016, 08:33 AM
ugh, once again doing a pre-sale means I don't get my album when it's released. Lucky for me though I have a connect who has a connect at local public radio who got me a digital copy.

Yeah, the same thought here. I only bought through Blunderful to get the autographed copy. So it shipped from Cali, which means slow go to east coast. Oh well, if that company has taught us fools anything it's patience!

oh yea! I forgot it was autographed! (also, Blunderful is funny and apt)
Don't you ever turn it off

APR

Newbury comics has the cd with autographed booklet for sale.
The tour goes from Charlottesville to Philly.  No DC..... that's unfortunate. 

kotchishm

Quote from: APR on Aug 20, 2016, 09:15 AM
Newbury comics has the cd with autographed booklet for sale.
The tour goes from Charlottesville to Philly.  No DC..... that's unfortunate. 

Upset when I saw that he was skipping DC. Love the album
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

Nikkogino

I was not expecting to like the album as much as I do.  I've listened to it multiple times.  Anyone know the following:
1) is Jim singing in the background on "In the Dark"?
2) are the lyrics in the physical release?  I want to see the lyrics for "landing gear," which is my favorite on the album.