Free Ticketmaster Vouchers

Started by Murph, Jun 21, 2016, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murph

http://liveforlivemusic.com/news/here-are-the-shows-you-can-attend-using-those-free-ticketmaster-vouchers/

I'm sure this applies to all of us here.  Be sure to check your account.  I literally got 34 free tickets to use

Crispy

Yep, same number here -- now if only there was a show in the list of eligible events that I wanted to go see...
"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

amskinz

I've got 30 tickets, plus 12 discounts. I tried every show listed at my local venue and couldn't get anything. This is another farce of a settlement. They only allow so many codes to be used for each show. Of course they won't let the public know how many are allowed. Good luck to all with codes. I'd love to hear if anyone is successful.
"The best MMJ show I've been to was the last one, every time."

ditty

Quote from: amskinz on Jun 21, 2016, 06:23 PM
I've got 30 tickets, plus 12 discounts. I tried every show listed at my local venue and couldn't get anything. This is another farce of a settlement. They only allow so many codes to be used for each show. Of course they won't let the public know how many are allowed. Good luck to all with codes. I'd love to hear if anyone is successful.

I scored two for Steely Dan and two for Tedeschi Trucks Band in Indy.  My neighbor also scored two for Ray LaMontange in Indy, I had already bought tickets for that one.
100204 102305 112506 80711 71412 7050613 OBH14151718 6232415 71815 5121316 52616 62217 81017 8020319

Murph

Quote from: amskinz on Jun 21, 2016, 06:23 PM

HA.  Having the same problem.  Not being allowed to use any of the "Ticket Voucher" codes I have.  I shouldnt have expected anything more from Ticketbastard.

parkervb

what a supreme troll job by one of the biggest corporate trolls of all time.
Don't you ever turn it off

YimYodd

Good for you, ditty!

[I scored two for Steely Dan and two for Tedeschi Trucks Band in Indy.  My neighbor also scored two for Ray LaMontange in Indy/b]

I tried all these and got nothing!
My heart pumps away for your loving touch, My Sweet Juls. You know I never, I Never Could Get Enough

WickedMessenger

That is great to see Steely Dan and Tedeschi Trucks for free. Nice job.
The only good show near San Diego is for Modest Mouse, but I already have a ticket. 
Does anybody know how to search by location? It seems like you have to search through six pages. How do you know if new shows come up? 

slappymoe

tried for gary clark jr. in nashville, no luck. got 12 codes, i'll be surprised if i actually get to use any of them. :angry:

WastedLittleWeeza

Quote from: WickedMessenger on Jun 22, 2016, 11:24 AM
That is great to see Steely Dan and Tedeschi Trucks for free. Nice job.
The only good show near San Diego is for Modest Mouse, but I already have a ticket. 
Does anybody know how to search by location? It seems like you have to search through six pages. How do you know if new shows come up? 

Just click location and it will sort for you :) I also logged in today and it was sorted by my zip code.

WickedMessenger

That worked! Thanks. Hope there are more shows to come up.

Murph

Not only could I not use any of the vouchers I was given.  I've been charged $128 for orders that I was trying to make with the vouchers that wouldn't go through.  Of course, their customer service line has been busy all day.

My blood is boiling.  Fuck this company.

johnnYYac

No shows available closer than 4+ hour drive.  :angry: 

There are only a few bands I'm willing to spend at least half a day in the car for...  :undecided:
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

ditty

Quote from: YimYodd on Jun 22, 2016, 10:48 AM
Good for you, ditty!

[I scored two for Steely Dan and two for Tedeschi Trucks Band in Indy.  My neighbor also scored two for Ray LaMontange in Indy/b]

I tried all these and got nothing!
Quote from: Murph on Jun 23, 2016, 05:33 PM
Not only could I not use any of the vouchers I was given.  I've been charged $128 for orders that I was trying to make with the vouchers that wouldn't go through.  Of course, their customer service line has been busy all day.

My blood is boiling.  Fuck this company.

I had quite a few headaches scoring these.  I feel lucky to work from home and have had the time to try non stop

TM and LN suck so bad it's hard to even put in words.
100204 102305 112506 80711 71412 7050613 OBH14151718 6232415 71815 5121316 52616 62217 81017 8020319

walterfredo

for those with nothing near you, you can always get tix and sell them.

ditty

Shows / more shows are back up now - 8:40 a.m.

iLikeBeer

So nice of ticketbastard to just put up shitty shows for everyone to use their 'free' vouchers for...  :rolleyes:

parkervb

i was able to use a voucher this AM. It was for Toby Keith and I feel gross. But my mom loves him and is going to be thrilled.

YimYodd

I keep trying with these new releases but get all the way thru to applying voucher and then get message that voucher cannot be used.  :huh:

For those who have gotten thru, are the tix truly free or is TM still getting their fee?
My heart pumps away for your loving touch, My Sweet Juls. You know I never, I Never Could Get Enough

parkervb

Quote from: YimYodd on Jun 24, 2016, 11:22 AM
I keep trying with these new releases but get all the way thru to applying voucher and then get message that voucher cannot be used.  :huh:

For those who have gotten thru, are the tix truly free or is TM still getting their fee?

paid $0.00