New DBT album Sept 30

Started by fortbethel, Jun 21, 2016, 10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sillyboob

Quote from: DaydreamNation on Oct 26, 2016, 11:42 PM
Wonderful record. Seeing them for the fourth time 11/2 after I get back from Asheville...DBT and MMJ shows in the same week, what a time to be alive

Yeah - that is a pretty good schedule.  I saw MMJ at Red Rocks (first time there) in 2015, two days later it was DBTs with Alabama Shakes.  What a great couple of days!!

Enjoy!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

rincon2

Quote from: sillyboob on Oct 27, 2016, 10:17 AM
Quote from: DaydreamNation on Oct 26, 2016, 11:42 PM
Wonderful record. Seeing them for the fourth time 11/2 after I get back from Asheville...DBT and MMJ shows in the same week, what a time to be alive

Yeah - that is a pretty good schedule.  I saw MMJ at Red Rocks (first time there) in 2015, two days later it was DBTs with Alabama Shakes.  What a great couple of days!!

Enjoy!
I had the same itinerary. Only bummer was they had the wrong headliner for the Shakes/DBT show.

sillyboob

I agree with you there Rincon!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

johnnYYac

I'm bummed DBT is returning to Iowa City the same night I've got tickets to take the wife to a show of her choosing in Cedar Rapids.  Not gonna change plans; lord knows she's gone along with me many times, including OBH2, so...
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

DaydreamNation

At the Rock Show tonight in Louisville, Patterson proclaimed: "I never saw Lynyrd Skynyrd, and I never saw The Clash...but I've seen My Morning Jacket about twenty fucking times!!!"
11/11/23  11/10/23  11/9/23  11/7/23  10/29/22  11/2/21  7/7/17  6/22/17  10/27/16  5/13/16  5/12/16

LBSUNFLWR

Murph

Quote from: DaydreamNation on Nov 03, 2016, 12:34 AM
At the Rock Show tonight in Louisville, Patterson proclaimed: "I never saw Lynyrd Skynyrd, and I never saw The Clash...but I've seen My Morning Jacket about twenty fucking times!!!"

Yea that's pretty cool. 

One way I try to explain to people who don't know who MMJ is just how good they are, is to show them all the praise that gets heaped on them from other artists who this person may know.  ie: Patterson, Roger Waters, Neil Young, Pearl Jam, etc.