ISO Posters- Louisville 10, Indianapolis 11

Started by joshuk21, Jun 28, 2016, 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshuk21

Update: one grail down. Someone surely has that Indy whiteriver poster

I've been scouring expresso beans, Facebook groups and eBay for years but have had no luck. I'm searching for posters I couldn't obtain at the shows and if anyone is interested in selling or know where I might purchase then please let me know. For whatever reason they've all been impossible to find much less purchase.

2010 Louisville Cricket Press (Yum center steamboat)
2011 Indianapolis Essenpreis (lady diving)
2011 Lexington Cricket Press

johnnYYac

I believe I have the 2010 Louisville Jones print, though not autographed by the band, as described on the Expresso Beans listing.  I'll take a look.  Email me an offer: johnnyyac@gmail.com
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

ericm

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jun 29, 2016, 04:44 PM
I believe I have the 2010 Louisville Jones print, though not autographed by the band, as described on the Expresso Beans listing.  I'll take a look.  Email me an offer: johnnyyac@gmail.com

Ahhh yes, the Yum Yum Center one.   :grin:

Great little poster and the only thing I'd like better about it would be if it was 18x24.  :beer:

Mine isn't signed by the band either. I know it was a pretty small run (55) but I didn't know about signed ones being out there.
"Where's Jim going?"

johnnYYac

Quote from: ericm on Jun 29, 2016, 05:43 PM

Great little poster and the only thing I'd like better about it would be if it was 18x24.  :beer:

Mine isn't signed by the band either. I know it was a pretty small run (55) but I didn't know about signed ones being out there.
According to the EB listing...

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/132336

"3 printings! First is out of 44. Second is out of 22 and all are autographed by the band. Third was printed as it was ordered after the show."

ericm

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jun 29, 2016, 06:02 PM
Quote from: ericm on Jun 29, 2016, 05:43 PM

According to the EB listing...

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/132336

"3 printings! First is out of 44. Second is out of 22 and all are autographed by the band. Third was printed as it was ordered after the show."

Well I learned something new today.  :grin:

Although I'm not sure that's entirely accurate. I grabbed one of the first ones sold inside the YUM that night and mine is numbered 2/55.   :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

Mr. White

I ordered one of the KFC Yum! Center show posters by Brandon Jones, "A Man" from the Okonokos movie and from the UNSTAGED show and featured in several Howell Dawdy videos, and got him to sign it for me. I got it about a year ago. Right after Ali died, I went ahead and ordered Brandon's awesome portrait of him and one he did of Kentucky's very own Abraham Lincoln. He got them to me within a week and sent a personalized note thanking me for the business. I got to meet Brandon while waiting in line for a Daniel Martin Moore show last year at the Clifton Center in Louisville. He's really friendly and very, very cool! Send some business his way!

http://branjofarms.storenvy.com/
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

johnnYYac

AlwxanderD10

I've been looking for the Yum Center poster by Cricket Press for years. Anyone know why they sold two posters at this show?

ericm

Quote from: AlwxanderD10 on Jun 30, 2016, 10:20 PM
I've been looking for the Yum Center poster by Cricket Press for years. Anyone know why they sold two posters at this show?

Yeah I'd imagine that's another tough one to find. A relatively small run imo,  (180) considering the size of the venue.

I hope you find one.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

johnnYYac

Quote from: AlwxanderD10 on Jun 30, 2016, 10:20 PM
Sometimes, the band AND the venue commission event posters.

joshuk21

Quote from: joshuk21 on Jun 28, 2016, 07:08 PM
I've been scouring expresso beans, Facebook groups and eBay for years but have had no luck. I'm searching for posters I couldn't obtain at the shows and if anyone is interested in selling or know where I might purchase then please let me know. For whatever reason they've all been impossible to find much less purchase.

2010 Louisville Cricket Pres
2010 Louisville Jones
2011 Indianapolis Essenpreis
2011 Lexington Cricket Press

Let's bump this. Help a bro out. I know you want to sell them

Mr. White

Brandon Jones, "A Man" in the Okonokos concert film and in several other MMJ videos including UNSTAGED, did the alternate version of the KFC Yum! Center show poster on Oct. 29, 2010. I ordered one and love it! (This was my first MMJ show.)

http://branjofarms.storenvy.com/collections/122123-all-products/products/637791-my-morning-jacket-wax-fang-yum-yum-print-on-matte-paper-13-x-19
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

joshuk21

Yeah it's a fine print but I want that steamboat. It's a bit of a grail for me combined with the diver and radio

joshuk21

I was able to obtain the Lexington print from a great board member here. Still on the hunt for Cricket press Louisville 2010 and Essenpreis Indy 2011.

joshuk21

With recent information about the 2010 Yum poster coming to light it seems I may never obtain that one. But that means the search for 2011 Indianapolis rages on. Someone surely wants to sell

ericm

Quote from: joshuk21 on Mar 15, 2017, 10:25 PM
With recent information about the 2010 Yum poster coming to light it seems I may never obtain that one. But that means the search for 2011 Indianapolis rages on. Someone surely wants to sell

What info would that be?
"Where's Jim going?"

rmpotsy

out go the lights it begins

ericm

"Where's Jim going?"

joshuk21

joshuk21

Been a hot minute since I posted and I know the boards aren't used as much anymore but if anyone has either of the 2010 Louisville or 2011 Indianapolis posters please get in touch with me. I'm on the fan page and poster page on FB as well. You've probably seen my post on there ongoing for like a year. Josh Martin