Roll call exclusive mystery box

Started by Max5130, Jul 02, 2016, 12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justbcuzido

Quote from: Fartsmakemegiggle on Jul 08, 2016, 04:24 PM
I was able to buy a mystery box but I'm not in Roll call. Anyone else able to do this? Shipping was under $4 too. Weird. Anyone know how long shipping takes on these? Plus, wasn't it weird that u can't pick a shirt size. I'm a Men's L. If I get anything else other than that anyone want to trade?

I wouldn't put it past WU to give non roll call members this option + cheaper shipping + chose shirt size.
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

MMJTX

anybody get theirs yet? mine should be waiting for me at my house. crossing my fingers I get lucky
Anytime

Max5130

Mine arrives friday.

I'll let you know when I receive a signed waterfall box set, and a perfect fitting shirt!

Fuck ya!

MMJTX

i ordered two, one for me and one for a friend, got a Large Roll Call 2014 shirt (which is nice cause I wear a large), a Small Jim James Regions Shirt, a Jim James Regions Tote bag, and the vinyl of the Outta My System Remixes.
Anytime

grandramble

Buddy of mine got his in the mail. He got two shirts, one small and one large. Also got a Jim James Regions of Light and Sound of God tote bag. And something else that I don't remember. I backed out at the last second on this deal and I'm glad I did cuz I wear a medium.

mdgsolo

I got a an ugly tote bag and an XSM t-shirt.  I'm 6'5".  Won't fall for that again..

Cameron

Emotion Detector

Mine arrived today. I got a Regions of Light tee and the Helton Roll Call poster from a few years back which will look nice next to the two of his I have for the Louisville shows from May.

Max5130

I received a small Jim James Shirt. That I gave to my  bosses wife. And a sweet Waterfall roll call poster.

Overall I am very happy with my purchase. No regrets.

Wish I would have bought a couple mystery boxes!

amskinz

Quote from: Max5130 on Jul 16, 2016, 04:56 PM
I received a small Jim James Shirt. That I gave to my  bosses wife. And a sweet Waterfall roll call poster.

Overall I am very happy with my purchase. No regrets.

Wish I would have bought a couple mystery boxes!

I take it you're not a Roll Call member.
"The best MMJ show I've been to was the last one, every time."

Max5130

I joined roll call back in march.

The poster I received from the Mystery box, was a peacock next to a waterfall.

I thought that was the waterfall roll call poster. But I may be mistaken. I don't know for sure. 

Do you know?

amskinz

Quote from: Max5130 on Jul 17, 2016, 01:32 PM
I joined roll call back in march.

The poster I received from the Mystery box, was a peacock next to a waterfall.

I thought that was the waterfall roll call poster. But I may be mistaken. I don't know for sure. 

Do you know?
Yea, you're right. It's the 2015 Roll Call poster. They prolly could have put the year on there somewhere. Well hey, good on ya. You got a RC poster for a year you don't have, so I'd say it was worth the $15 in the end just for that.
"The best MMJ show I've been to was the last one, every time."

odelljaj

I got a Jim James bag and a small Z tour shirt.

So pretty much got what everyone else had.  What bugs me is why isnt any of this stuff on sale on the website??? They are just holding all of this merch for nothing?  Most of the pictures I have seen, I have never seen any of this stuff.  Weak Sauce.