Vinyl Me, Please are reissuing Z

Started by DrDoom, Jul 19, 2016, 01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DayDrinkin

Anybody get theirs yet? I got a tracking number a week ago but it was just for the label. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

itrainmonkeys

I got my tracking number on the 4th. It didn't actually ship out until yesterday and it's scheduled to arrive on the 15th.

Nikkogino

Quote from: itrainmonkeys on Aug 10, 2016, 12:54 PM
I got my tracking number on the 4th. It didn't actually ship out until yesterday and it's scheduled to arrive on the 15th.
Same

Derek713

Here is a Vinyl Me Please event happening in Houston at The Nightingale Room on Thursday August 18th........

Special Events
VINYL ME PLEASE PRESENTS THE SPINS - MY MORNING JACKET "Z" VINYL LISTENING PARTY
DOORS AT 7 PM
ENDS AT 9 PM
NIGHTINGALE ROOM
It's time for our monthly THE SPINS Vinyl Me, Please! It's a night to celebrate vinyl and the music community. This month we're featuring My Morning Jacket's album, 'Z' with drink specials and record giveaways!

'Z' is an album of rebirth infused with the hope that things might turn alright; it's about mourning the loss of partners and lovers, but also celebrating the emergence of new friends and the potential inherent in each day. This is soul music in the purest sense, raw emotions woven into ghost stories, true fables, and artful complaints, recorded on top of a haunted mansion in upstate New York.

Join the national Vinyl Me, Please conversation! Make sure to post photos live from the night using #THESPINS and tagging @vinylmeplease for a chance to be featured!

beckstp1

This is also happening at the Middle East (ZuZu's) in Cambridge MA on Thursday Aug 18.
Check out www.do617.com and they have the link to rsvp, which I believe is the only way in.

Derek713

I went to the listening party in Houston last night. The bar was pretty full, but I think there was only one other group that was actually there for this. They had a couple of bands. One played before they played Z, and one played after. Each band did a couple of MMJ covers too. Vinyl Me, Please gave you a raffle ticket for every drink you bought. My wife and a friend of ours both won a copy! I had never been to a listening party before, but was happy that we went.

MMJTX

Hey Derek!
Nice meeting you last night, this is Bryan. Definitely agree we were the only 2 groups there for the listening party. But it was fun. Hope you can meet up with my buddy Drew at OBH his username on here is Mancityzens. Maybe i'll see ya at Ghostland sunday night??
Anytime

Derek713

Quote from: MMJTX on Aug 19, 2016, 02:36 PM
Hey Derek!
Nice meeting you last night, this is Bryan. Definitely agree we were the only 2 groups there for the listening party. But it was fun. Hope you can meet up with my buddy Drew at OBH his username on here is Mancityzens. Maybe i'll see ya at Ghostland sunday night??
Hey Bryan. Good meeting y'all too. I am probably going to wait until Sunday to decide, but I will definitely be at Futurebirds next week.

excel

Received mine today  :cool:

Cover:

Back:

12" Vinyl:

Interior:

Artwork and Lyric Book:

Vinyl Me Please Write Up:

Drink Recipe:

Entire Set:

:thumbsup: :beer:

excel