Main Menu

Temple of the Dog

Started by Murph, Jul 29, 2016, 12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murph

Thought that it was really cool that they are playing these shows.  Of course, didn't come close to getting a ticket today.  Anyone else try?  The ticketmaster shit gets me more and more mad every time.  It's such a blatant scam.

Santo

I spaced it out. Forgot about it until about 10 min after the onsale times. Ended up getting tickets for the second SF show a few minutes after they announced it.

APR

I'm going to the first Tower Theater show.  I can not believe TOTD is actually touring.  They don't have much material so they will need to throw in some covers or something.  I'm very curious as to what they will do/play.  Soundgarden or Chris Cornell solo stuff?  Or might Eddie be there for a little acoustic opening set?  Seriously good possibilities.

MMPJ6306

They've been saying they're not planning on playing any Soundgarden or PJ... They'll probably do some Mother Love Bone. And Eddie might show up...
6/3/06, 10/22/10, 6/7/11 12/14, 7/28/12 8/17 12/27 12/28, 7/26/13 10/12, 7/31/15 11/27, 4/29/16

joe v

Going to the LA show, visiting a good friend.
My Perfect Day = Snowboarding on a powder day in the trees & listening to my favorite music.

dmooney99

Quote from: APR on Jul 30, 2016, 08:58 AM
I'm going to the first Tower Theater show.  I can not believe TOTD is actually touring.  They don't have much material so they will need to throw in some covers or something.  I'm very curious as to what they will do/play.  Soundgarden or Chris Cornell solo stuff?  Or might Eddie be there for a little acoustic opening set?  Seriously good possibilities.

i'll be at the philly night 1 show as well.

they do have a "new song" out called Angel of Fire"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTgSUE-LzRk

APR

Quote from: dmooney99 on Sep 19, 2016, 11:50 PM

See you there.  Let's try to meet up.  I saw your upcoming concert list, which corresponds to mine (in the DC area..... JJ, BRMC).

dmooney99

Quote from: APR on Oct 21, 2016, 05:27 PM
Quote from: dmooney99 on Sep 19, 2016, 11:50 PM

See you there.  Let's try to meet up.  I saw your upcoming concert list, which corresponds to mine (in the DC area..... JJ, BRMC).

cool.  there's gonna be a pre-party/wishlist thing at The Studio Movie Grill