Feb 21, 2019, 04:23 am

ISO Unstaged

Started by purplebeeve, Aug 17, 2016, 08:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonndown27

8/2/2012 + 10/07/2015 + 12/29/2017 + 12/30/2017 +    12/31/2017

Hoptimus Prime

5/24/2003, and every damn time possible since!

Hoptimus Prime

Quote from: Lonndown27 on Sep 13, 2018, 04:46 pm
Quote from: Hoptimus Prime on Sep 12, 2018, 09:34 pm
Don't know if this has been discussed since, but this is the closest I could find in the search.
I really want video files of the 2012 Red Rocks shows, and I know someone here can help me out.  PWW and a couple others are easy to find (AXS), but I really need to see a good quality Rollin Back opener.  Thanks...


Scroll upwards and they're right there for 8/4/2012. Nothing from 8/3/2012 has surfaced but we know it was filmed by the red rocks crew, as you can see the screen in the YouTube videos of that first night. Go to darkstar's / Mr.White's YouTube channel and go to full shows and you'll find it all


Sorry Lonn, saw your posts backwards.  Thank you very much my friend.  That's too bad, I've been giddy about seeing that Rollin Back opener.  Gives me chills man.
5/24/2003, and every damn time possible since!

Lonndown27

Quote from: Hoptimus Prime on Sep 14, 2018, 10:34 am
Quote from: Lonndown27 on Sep 13, 2018, 04:46 pm
Quote from: Hoptimus Prime on Sep 12, 2018, 09:34 pm
Don't know if this has been discussed since, but this is the closest I could find in the search.
I really want video files of the 2012 Red Rocks shows, and I know someone here can help me out.  PWW and a couple others are easy to find (AXS), but I really need to see a good quality Rollin Back opener.  Thanks...


Scroll upwards and they're right there for 8/4/2012. Nothing from 8/3/2012 has surfaced but we know it was filmed by the red rocks crew, as you can see the screen in the YouTube videos of that first night. Go to darkstar's / Mr.White's YouTube channel and go to full shows and you'll find it all


Sorry Lonn, saw your posts backwards.  Thank you very much my friend.  That's too bad, I've been giddy about seeing that Rollin Back opener.  Gives me chills man.

you're fine i just never saw this hahah we'll see that 8/3 show one day man!
8/2/2012 + 10/07/2015 + 12/29/2017 + 12/30/2017 +    12/31/2017

Lonndown27

hey Hopitus! this isn't a proshot video, but it's pretty amazing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yNldNWXuAc
8/2/2012 + 10/07/2015 + 12/29/2017 + 12/30/2017 +    12/31/2017

Mr. White

Quote from: Lonndown27 on Oct 19, 2018, 07:12 pm
hey Hopitus! this isn't a proshot video, but it's pretty amazing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yNldNWXuAc


I already did the Soundboard Audio treatment to this one. I have 3 songs from Night 1 (8/3/2012) that have been done for a while - "Rocket Man", "Butch Cassidy", and "Rollin' Back".

"Rollin' Back" with Soundboard Audio

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member & The Young Turks (Activist Level) Member

Hoptimus Prime

Quote from: Lonndown27 on Oct 19, 2018, 07:12 pm
hey Hopitus! this isn't a proshot video, but it's pretty amazing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yNldNWXuAc


You're awesome man  :drum:  Thank you very much!!!
5/24/2003, and every damn time possible since!

Hoptimus Prime

Quote from: Mr. White on Oct 19, 2018, 07:34 pm
Quote from: Lonndown27 on Oct 19, 2018, 07:12 pm
hey Hopitus! this isn't a proshot video, but it's pretty amazing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yNldNWXuAc


I already did the Soundboard Audio treatment to this one. I have 3 songs from Night 1 (8/3/2012) that have been done for a while - "Rocket Man", "Butch Cassidy", and "Rollin' Back".

"Rollin' Back" with Soundboard Audio



That specific "Rollin' Back" has a boat load of personal significance to me - some great things happened right before making our way into the venue that night.  One of the best days of my life - so that opener is as close to heaven as I will ever know.
5/24/2003, and every damn time possible since!

rkwedge

I think this Rollin Back has significant meaning to a lot of people, glad you're one of them Hoptimus Prime. :thumbsup: It's such a beautiful guitar heavy version, I get chills every time I listen to it and that's a lot. The Red Rocks 2012 shows IMO are the best soundboard recordings out there.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

CoolDarkFigure

Hey guys, I wanted to bump this thread rather than start a new one... I have been searching everywhere for  a SBD recording of this Unstaged show. I know the AUD version is on the Archive but really hoping someone ripped the audio from the webcast and is able to share it or upload somewhere so that I can add to my collection? I know this may be a long shot but greatly appreciate any help! Cheers

Lonndown27

Quote from: CoolDarkFigure on Jan 15, 2019, 06:20 pm
Hey guys, I wanted to bump this thread rather than start a new one... I have been searching everywhere for  a SBD recording of this Unstaged show. I know the AUD version is on the Archive but really hoping someone ripped the audio from the webcast and is able to share it or upload somewhere so that I can add to my collection? I know this may be a long shot but greatly appreciate any help! Cheers

i can definitely try to get it uploaded through my dropbox but someone might be able to get it up here before me through a zip file or something. I'll be trying!!!
8/2/2012 + 10/07/2015 + 12/29/2017 + 12/30/2017 +    12/31/2017