Free Lockn' Webcast!

Started by scottyb, Aug 24, 2016, 10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woody

Quote from: millerjustin on Sep 02, 2016, 11:09 AM
anyone else noticing the sound delay on the remaining youtube stream?

Are there any others out there that are synched up properly?

I'm not tech savvy enough to rip and store large files, so any help appreciated

(btw, I got back stage for the whole day Saturday - you can see me standing above Carl with my face melting during AEIOMFU)

cheers

I had the same issues and it was driving me nuts. Use this link instead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wmImW7qWPc

millerjustin

Quote from: Woody on Sep 02, 2016, 11:32 AM

(btw, I got back stage for the whole day Saturday - you can see me standing above Carl with my face melting during AEIOMFU)

cheers

I had the same issues and it was driving me nuts. Use this link instead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wmImW7qWPc

THANKS!!!
What's in here won't disappear

millerjustin

Quote from: millerjustin on Sep 02, 2016, 11:57 AM
Quote from: Woody on Sep 02, 2016, 11:32 AM

cheers

THANKS!!!

good old darkstar - solid dude

RobRoy286

Quote from: PJAMVedder on Sep 02, 2016, 10:12 AM
Best version of Off the Record for me
Yup, same here. Wondering what the longest version is...this one has gotta be close. And right after the Compound Fracture jam, which just gets better and better every time. Holy hogs.

Woody

Quote from: RobRoy286 on Sep 02, 2016, 07:29 PM
Quote from: PJAMVedder on Sep 02, 2016, 10:12 AM
Best version of Off the Record for me
Yup, same here. Wondering what the longest version is...this one has gotta be close. And right after the Compound Fracture jam, which just gets better and better every time. Holy hogs.

I recall the Off the Record from the Mann in 2011 being off the charts and quite long but I still have not seen a recording of this show pop up. Anyone?

JDUB

Can anyone post a synced video of the Lockn web stream? Someone on the FB fan page had it up for a moment but isn't sharing it anymore. Thanks.

Mr. White

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

JDUB

Thanks. But does anyone have the video already downloaded? I downloaded it from YouTube using KeepVid.com last week but it goes out of sync.

hoojack

There's a download link in the lockn - dimeadozen thread in the tapings section. I watched it last weekend and it seemed pretty perfect to me.

johnnYYac

I've been in DIME's doghouse due to a poor download/upload ratio, so I don't have the ability to access this version.  :cry:

I've made so many tapings and videos available for my pals here on the Forum, and mailed out hundreds of DVDs to folks at no charge for years.  :thumbsup:

Is there anyone out there who can return the favor and get me another way to download the 4.4 GB file for this version or burn me a DVD and drop it in the mail?   :huh:

Thanks!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

JDUB

This thread did the trick for me. It's only 2.5GB but the quality is great. http://mymorningjacket.net/index.php/topic,20534.60.html
It's the 3rd to last posting that has the links.

ditty

Quote from: johnnYYac on Sep 11, 2016, 02:04 PM
I've been in DIME's doghouse due to a poor download/upload ratio, so I don't have the ability to access this version.  :cry:

I've made so many tapings and videos available for my pals here on the Forum, and mailed out hundreds of DVDs to folks at no charge for years.  :thumbsup:

Is there anyone out there who can return the favor and get me another way to download the 4.4 GB file for this version or burn me a DVD and drop it in the mail?   :huh:

Thanks!

Hey John,

Sorry, I tried.  I don't like the changes on Dime...used to have a great ratio and they cancelled my account due to not signing in.  Just re-signed up and they have some guest ranking where you can view but not download.  What a waste.  Sorry.
100204 102305 112506 80711 71412 7050613 OBH14151718 6232415 71815 5121316 52616 62217 81017 8020319

millerjustin

funny observation - looks like the split a pack of hubba bubba during the pre-show huddle - they're all chomping on some gum through the whole set

Stevie

i've been noticing that Jim has been chewing gum during shows this year.. it kinda cracks me up.. but i've also wondered how the hell he sings with that floating around in his mouth.

opsopcopolis

Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Aug 30, 2016, 11:49 AM
Quote from: oistheone on Aug 30, 2016, 11:24 AM
I'M AMAZED that barely two days after the show, we've got two PRIMO audience recordings and a webcast rip. Thanks so much everyone! Still can't tell which recording I like better -- they're all great! The stereo separation is nice on the stream rip but the CM recording packs a serious punch that takes me right back to that magical field in Arrington. Think I'll keep 'em all in the rotation!

Agreed! We are very lucky to have access to so much and very lucky there are still great tapers out there!! :)
I am loving the archive.org version currently but will make my way through them all.

Glad you liked my tape  :thumbsup:

Thinking about trying a matrix of my aud source and the stream rip sometime soon...

easy way

Quote from: opsopcopolis on Sep 13, 2016, 07:35 AM
Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Aug 30, 2016, 11:49 AM
Quote from: oistheone on Aug 30, 2016, 11:24 AM
I'M AMAZED that barely two days after the show, we've got two PRIMO audience recordings and a webcast rip. Thanks so much everyone! Still can't tell which recording I like better -- they're all great! The stereo separation is nice on the stream rip but the CM recording packs a serious punch that takes me right back to that magical field in Arrington. Think I'll keep 'em all in the rotation!

Agreed! We are very lucky to have access to so much and very lucky there are still great tapers out there!! :)
I am loving the archive.org version currently but will make my way through them all.

Glad you liked my tape  :thumbsup:

Thinking about trying a matrix of my aud source and the stream rip sometime soon...

Would love a matrix! Keep up the good work, sir!
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

oistheone

Listening to this set again after abstaining for a few weeks and GODDAMN it's just as good as I remember -- if not better!! In terms of sheer listenability, I'd put this recording up there with just about any show out there. Two and a half hours of rampant badassery, and an instant party starter.

ALSO - if anyone can find me a more rockin' and filthily FUNKY version of TMPt2 I'd damn well like to hear it.

LBSUNFLWR

I've been listening to it in the car on the way to and from work nearly every day since we got the recordings!! I started disc 2 with AEIOU>PWW so I can always easily find it. Best part of the show for me!

APR

The sound/mix quality is as good as any livedownloads.com show.  That Touch Me Part 2 is the sickest!.  I listened to this show a lot then recently took a few weeks off from listening.  But that will change very soon.

parkervb

Quote from: APR on Oct 18, 2016, 02:03 PM
The sound/mix quality is as good as any livedownloads.com show.  That Touch Me Part 2 is the sickest!.  I listened to this show a lot then recently took a few weeks off from listening.  But that will change very soon.

it's Bo's keys that set it apart during that last jam. That TMP2 and the Red Rocks State of the Art are my go-to "let me play something really loud while I have the house to myself" tracks.
Don't you ever turn it off