Free Lockn' Webcast!

Started by scottyb, Aug 24, 2016, 10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scottyb

My Morning Jacket's set among those to be broadcast free live from Lockn'
http://www.jambase.com/article/lockn-festival-announces-free-webcast

beardedwonder

"'Cause everything'd be great and everything'd be good If everybody gave like everybody could"

parkervb

Don't you ever turn it off

LBSUNFLWR

Thank you!! Saturday night looks like a good time to stay home.
TTB>MMJ yes!!

Shug

Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Aug 24, 2016, 02:50 PM
Thank you!! Saturday night looks like a good time to stay home.
TTB>MMJ yes!!

Highlight of the festival for me right there with those two bands back to back!
"Some like their water shallow, I like mine deep"

sillydays

Does anyone know anybody going?  I would really like to see about a shirt and wonder if there will be a special design for it. So, I will pay a premiummmmm!

bhyman

Webcast is stellar already. Ween killing it. Never sure what I thought about them before, but wow.

jomult

Quote from: scottyb on Aug 24, 2016, 10:44 AM

So let's see if I got this straight:  MMJ isn't on until Saturday night, and you have to give provider your credit card number even though they promise not to use it?
Almost like being in love....

jomult

parkervb

Quote from: jomult on Aug 25, 2016, 11:28 PM

So let's see if I got this straight:  MMJ isn't on until Saturday night, and you have to give provider your credit card number even though they promise not to use it?

not sure which source you were looking at for a stream...but I was on nugs.tv and they didn't even ask for an email address to watch last night. 

Superb stream, multi-cameras, fades, crowd shots to give you the festie feeling. Super excited to have this on my TV all weekend long.
Don't you ever turn it off

teej

I already have plans for tomorrow night, so I'm going to miss the live stream. This may be a stupid question, but will there be some way to watch them after their set?

LBSUNFLWR

mind at large

thank you all for this thread.  long time forum grazer, not so much commentator. 

i am pleased that i get to see mmj live from maui at 4:20.   

jomult

Quote from: parkervb on Aug 26, 2016, 08:45 AM
Quote from: jomult on Aug 25, 2016, 11:28 PM
I tried several.  They all led me to the same place.   Not sure if I went to nugs but will try it.  Thanks so much.  I was hoping someone would lead me in the right direction!

not sure which source you were looking at for a stream...but I was on nugs.tv and they didn't even ask for an email address to watch last night. 

Superb stream, multi-cameras, fades, crowd shots to give you the festie feeling. Super excited to have this on my TV all weekend long.
I looked at several options.  They all took me to  the same place..
.not sure if I tried nugs, but I will try again.  Thanks, I was hoping someone would steer me in the right direction!

LBSUNFLWR

been listening for the last few hours on nugs as well. no logging in or giving any information.
Can't wait to see what tonight brings! I read Brandi Carlile got sick, that's why the schedule is altered a bit.

hoojack

Enjoyed moon taxis set a lot. Ttb is fabulous as always. The one thing that seems to be missing is the collabs but i havent exactly been glued to the screen so i may have missed some. Any chance for a derek trucks sitin tonight? He has a tendancy to show up all over the place at these things a la jim. Or mabe phil? I wouldve guaranteed a bob wier sitin if he was there.

Stevie

How awesome would that be if they just came right out of the gates with One Big Holiday? 

After this trucks set the crowd will definitely be ready for something like that. 

Mr. White

Quote from: hoojack on Aug 27, 2016, 09:31 PM
Enjoyed moon taxis set a lot. Ttb is fabulous as always. The one thing that seems to be missing is the collabs but i havent exactly been glued to the screen so i may have missed some. Any chance for a derek trucks sitin tonight? He has a tendancy to show up all over the place at these things a la jim. Or mabe phil? I wouldve guaranteed a bob wier sitin if he was there.

Derek and Susan both came out to play during the Phil Lesh and Friends set earlier.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Mr. White

Quote from: Stevie on Aug 27, 2016, 09:54 PM
How awesome would that be if they just came right out of the gates with One Big Holiday? 

After this trucks set the crowd will definitely be ready for something like that. 

Last year, at the Nashville show on Aug. 6th, they started off with One Big Holiday. I loved it!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011