F/S: Original Pressing Okonokos

Started by amskinz, Aug 30, 2016, 12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amskinz

Okonokos original 2006 Badman 4 vinyl box set
I am original owner.
Box in excellent condition. All vinyl is spotless. Each only played once.
Each paper sleeve has a mid-crease blowout. I can only assume from rough packaging, as they were that way when I opened it. Inner clear sleeves are fine.

Please message me if interested.
I will gladly send pics, prefer to text, as it's quicker and easier.
Thanks for looking!
"The best MMJ show I've been to was the last one, every time."

Lonndown27

(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

amskinz

I was asking $150, but am MORE than open to offers.
I gladly now accept PayPal, check, money order, cash, wampum, locks of Tom's hair (pre-2006 only), and maybe even trades if you've got something I find interesting (I'm hunting for any Month of Sunday's vinyl).
PM with offers.

CountSA

if I could offer some feedback - I doubt many people are looking to drop $100+ for an original Okonokos.  The reissue was just released so if anyone had been really wanting a copy they would have just bought it for $40.  Maybe in a few years the first pressing will be "worth more" but now is definitely not the time to be trying to sell it.

amskinz

Hence me being open to offers CountSA.
I bought a repress to listen to because I didn't want to play the original more than the one time I already have. It will never see the sale prices it has the last few years, for sure. I'm not the type of collector that needs every copy of everything. I want someone else to be able to enjoy it. Whether that's actually listening to it, or putting it behind glass. That's their choice.