Asheville - Thomas Wolfe Auditorium (Roll Call)

Started by easy way, Sep 06, 2016, 02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

easy way

1. easy way + Mrs. easy way (aka: Windeon)
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

Gina

2. Gina and Murph

Clarkwork

2. Gina and Murph
3. Mr. and Mrs Clarkwork!
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

kotchishm

2. Gina and Murph
4. kotchishm +3
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

Murph

VB #13

2. Gina and Murph
4. kotchishm +3
5. VB

Luckiest I've ever been in a presale - Center Orchestra CC! How'd everyone else fair? Looks like tix went pretty fast.

ncjacket

2. Gina and Murph
4. kotchishm +3
5. VB
6. NCJacket +3

I went for 4 together and got Orchestra Left, N, 1-4. Not the best but not complaining!

vandemusser

2. Gina and Murph
4. kotchishm +3
5. VB
6. vandemusser +3 (row L)

znoodle

2 seats Center Orch, Row H!
Are there actual tickets?  Or all at will call?
Thanks,
Rick

mancityzens

Quote from: ncjacket on Sep 07, 2016, 10:17 AM
2. Gina and Murph
4. kotchishm +3
5. VB
6. NCJacket +3

I went for 4 together and got Orchestra Left, N, 1-4. Not the best but not complaining!

Will be in seats 7&8 right next to ya! Mr. & Mrs. Hawkins

allez117

anyone else getting stuck in a loop on the page for tickets? can't even get into the site

Pesh

Sold out when I tried  :cry:
Will try the public sale.

kotchishm

May need to remove my name. Looks like it's sold out for reserved. Hopefully there are more tickets. I was digital roll call
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

Clarkwork

If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

parkervb

Quote from: kotchishm on Sep 07, 2016, 10:32 AM
May need to remove my name. Looks like it's sold out for reserved. Hopefully there are more tickets. I was digital roll call

there is a venue presale tomorrow! Look for the presale password in your Roll Call Dashboard tomorrow at 9:50.  There were only a few hundred at best sold today.
Don't you ever turn it off

[Not Tom]

Quote from: parkervb on Sep 07, 2016, 11:11 AM

there is a venue presale tomorrow! Look for the presale password in your Roll Call Dashboard tomorrow at 9:50.  There were only a few hundred at best sold today.

If we purchased tickets through the Roll Call, can we also buy tickets through the Venue Presale using the password without exceeding the 4 ticket limit prescribed for today's sale?

In other words, was the 4 ticket limit only in effect for today's sales?

parkervb

Quote from: [Not Tom] on Sep 07, 2016, 11:18 AM
Quote from: parkervb on Sep 07, 2016, 11:11 AM

If we purchased tickets through the Roll Call, can we also buy tickets through the Venue Presale using the password without exceeding the 4 ticket limit prescribed for today's sale?

In other words, was the 4 ticket limit only in effect for today's sales?

i don't know how they would enforce that so I think your assumption is correct.  Today, tickets were through WU (boo) and tomorrow they will be through whoever the venue uses for tickets...AXS, TM, TicketFly, etc
Don't you ever turn it off

NCmapper

Hey there everyone.  Looks like a solid crew here.  Yeah, I wasn't able to pull off what I had hoped and will try tomorrow as well.  I will have OR Row 6 Seat 5 available.  It is the wife and I's 15th anniversary and we were married in Asheville so need to get two seats together (obviously!).....

Anyway, we are also going to Chattanooga the night before and did pretty well there with Left Row K.  Well, stoked to be on the forum and can't wait.  I actually do work but did get to see them at Lockn.  Epic!!

Best,
CF   

Guyute_Pig

Did anyone get an e-mail confirmation for their tickets?  I had literally the last ticket and it said it would be at will call, but no confirmation on my account or via e-mail.  Does anyone know if the presale tomorrow is online or at Thomas Wolfe?  Customer service couldn't answer this for me.

Cheers.