Asheville - Thomas Wolfe Auditorium (Roll Call)

Started by easy way, Sep 06, 2016, 02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murph

Goddamn those are two great set lists, but I think I would have to favor this one.

Wish You Were Here through Run Thru is insane!!!!  Plus I'll always hope to hear Tyrone every time always

Jbpats

This show was very similar to Red Rocks night 1 this year.. which was top 2 MMJ shows that i've personally attended.
The folks of Asheville really got a treat with this one.

crooney

parkervb

Quote from: Murph on Oct 28, 2016, 08:32 AM
Goddamn those are two great set lists, but I think I would have to favor this one.

Wish You Were Here through Run Thru is insane!!!!  Plus I'll always hope to hear Tyrone every time always

Totally agree. Starting with Lowdown it just got better and better.

I'm in the pro Highly Suspicious camp but I'm ok with them cutting it for some extra Tyrone riffage.

And like jbpats said very similar to N1 of Red Rocks especially with them playing Picture, State, Masterplan and Steam in similar order.

Kinda crazy how heavy Masterplan has gotten from the album version. The ovation after Run Thru was insane for a small venue.A+ crowd. Lots of rocking not a ton of chatter around me on Jim side.

Also have to recognize that the band once again listens to their fans and played Golden for a family that suffered anunimaginable loss. Such big hearts and beautiful souls.
Don't you ever turn it off

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

DaydreamNation

Incredible show, great crowd too. I hadnt gotten "Picture of You" at any of my previous shows so that was probably the highlight me, although Touch Pt 1>pt 2>Cobra left me in awe and of course Wish You Were Here was a special moment. Kinda interesting that we only got one Waterfall song in this set too.

Anyway, for an "off year" the boys have sure played some crushing sets. Can't wait for the next chapter and the next your! In the mean time I'm counting down days til JJ day after Thanksgiving.
11/11/23  11/10/23  11/9/23  11/7/23  10/29/22  11/2/21  7/7/17  6/22/17  10/27/16  5/13/16  5/12/16

DaydreamNation

Currently reliving this wonderful show via the taping on youtube  :cheesy: :thumbsup:
11/11/23  11/10/23  11/9/23  11/7/23  10/29/22  11/2/21  7/7/17  6/22/17  10/27/16  5/13/16  5/12/16