Get better Carl

Started by layin low, Sep 10, 2016, 12:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

layin low

He just tweeted he'd be leaving the Ray tour due to a health situation (he did say it was non-life threatening). Hope all is well with Snowy and he gets better quickly!

johnnYYac

Sign a get-well card for Carl by Wednesday afternoon...

click card to add your get-well message!

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Lonndown27

signed  :beer:

great idea Johnny.

Man i hope he gets feeling better and hope its nothing seriously uncomfortable or painful.  :thumbsup:
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

millerjustin

Quote from: Lonndown27 on Sep 11, 2016, 06:24 PM
signed  :beer:

great idea Johnny.

Man i hope he gets feeling better and hope its nothing seriously uncomfortable or painful.  :thumbsup:

had to get his appendix out - from what I heard, he checked into ER and got diagnosis and then went to signing/show with a hospital wristband on....played a show (!!!) and then went beck to hospital to get surgery next day - dude is a beast.
What's in here won't disappear

Cameron

did the tweet mention solo shows?  i would assume the ones around the ray shows are off too but the one here in austin hasn't sent anything and is still selling tix.

justbcuzido

Quote from: Cameron on Sep 12, 2016, 02:23 PM
did the tweet mention solo shows?  i would assume the ones around the ray shows are off too but the one here in austin hasn't sent anything and is still selling tix.

I was wondering the same thing as I have tickets to the Austin show. In theory, he could still probably do it as there would probably be less moving around than at the Ray show. but IDK. I hope it's still a go
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

Cameron

If you click on the "Get Tickets" button it now says it's no longer available. I emailed them.

Cameron

cancelled...just got the email.

Varitek

Nice effort with the card johnnYYac, very cool of you  :thumbsup:
"Did he just put on a cape?"

johnnYYac

From Carl: "thanks to everyone for the get well wishes!  I really appreciate the good vibes, and I hope you all know how grateful I feel to have you guys in my life.  I'm feeling much better, I should be back to normal in a week or so, and ready to get back to making music ."
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.